Yet ANOTHER one!!!!!

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

Should be good!
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

software error,then chipped quick style :wink:
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

I have a picture of a deal or no deal in a barcrest cab, looks pretty good tbh.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

You can rest assured that this will lead to a clone of Mummy Money, with DOND boxes on the reels instead of Scatter tombs, and when you get 3 in view the box will open and Noel's head will pop out instead of the mummy!
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

I think amazing and Count yer cash were tests preparing for the deal or no deal contract!!
I cant wait for them to get it BFM are then going to have to make new machines so hopefully new playables turning up!
justice For The 96
mooster

Post by mooster »

Had a dabble on DOND Gold with Noel in his golden garb today... stuck a tenner in and it had been left on £1 a play so I thought I'd have a bash as someone may well have done their nuts...

Cashpot was only at £18 so didn't expect too much. Played a few spins on £1, then changed to 50p - got on the board, ended up with a £10 cash stack, collected. Next board I COBd and ended up with nearest bars for £5.

Next board was a lovely GATW Golden-suit flasher... which proceeded to go for a flat £70. It was still a bit lively after that - must've had another 4 or 5 features, COBd the first board (as you do) but that gave me a couple of quid. After a bit of after play, ended up with £91 in the bank and cashed out. Thanks, Mr. Edmonds!
mikehilton

Post by mikehilton »

thecannonball89 wrote:I have a picture of a deal or no deal in a barcrest cab, looks pretty good tbh.
That would be interesting to see. Could you post it on here?