Double deal question

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
avengah

Double deal question

Post by avengah »

If you get four white and three red phones, and you're left with say £5 and £20 on one side, £8 and £20 on the other, and you've been offered £12 and £14 for example, then I know if you deal it adds them together so you get £30. However, if you NO DEAL, does it give you just £20 or is it £20 x 2?
CraigDag

Post by CraigDag »

Just 20.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

To doubly back that up, its definitely just £20, not both boxes.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
madcatwildcat

Re: Double deal question

Post by madcatwildcat »

avengah wrote:If you get four white and three red phones, and you're left with say £5 and £20 on one side, £8 and £20 on the other, and you've been offered £12 and £14 for example, then I know if you deal it adds them together so you get £30. However, if you NO DEAL, does it give you just £20 or is it £20 x 2?
If you deal and it adds them together to give you £30 then I think there's a probelem with the machine :wink:
avengah

Post by avengah »

No, look above and below the box. One side it says "pays highest offer" and the other side says "pays both offers, maximum is jackpot" or something like that. You activate that by getting three red phones, not that I've ever seen it. Shit machine anyway, I couldn't even win on a full one that some woman had done her bollocks in. I got a quick £20 deal board which I should have walked away with, but then ended up shit loads down on it. The deal never ever came back.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

avengah wrote:No, look above and below the box. One side it says "pays highest offer" and the other side says "pays both offers, maximum is jackpot" or something like that..
Hehe ... he's got you on a point of pedantry - you may wish to re-read the original sentence - I've highlighted the problem area - to see why that particular eventuality would mean a £30 win = a problem with the machine :wink:
avengah wrote:If you get four white and three red phones, and you're left with say £5 and £20 on one side, £8 and £20 on the other, and you've been offered £12 and £14 for example, then I know if you deal it adds them together so you get £30. However, if you NO DEAL, does it give you just £20 or is it £20 x 2?
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy