lets play dond

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
bowie

Post by bowie »

It's definately been changed for some reason, watched a fiver go in tonight, it transferred the two and spat out three, only been doing it a week now.
smilerino

Post by smilerino »

I played this in my local, got super skill shot (by holdng down the cancel button) as it lit up, open up all zones, phone, extra life, took a couple of spins, took my shots on top line and the cancel button lit up! Easy peasy MS in Red of £5ish. Straight £70 though.
dude_se

Post by dude_se »

ob wrote:
dude_se wrote:more i play this the more i notice how £1 can be tight. will easily fill the trail to 8, then just trail held a lot then die and repeat the process. its one of the best ways to get dond though imo (along with getting a cash win and holding down the cancel if it lights up).
I wouldn't really advise playing any dond on £1 stake, just eats up more for boards for no real benefit. Ok the boxes are better on some, ie. perfect game, but its a very small benefit considering the massively expensive board costs on that stake.
yea i know, but from what ive seen/played on, i think id only really consider £1 on LP DOND, although i always stick to 25p/50p apart from the odd £1 spin.
whiteswan

Post by whiteswan »

After a few dud £70 machines - this one we have had now for about 6 weeks and is performing brilliantly for me and my punters.

Chap yesterday £5 in for megastreak somewhere in region of £140...........and the note light is still on so its still got plenty of £1's in it.

Best DOND we have had.

Dave
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

Dave - its such a nice change to hear of a landlord that appreciates that machines CAN payout. And one who is also happy for people that win.
Fair play to you.
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

&quot wrote:Dave - its such a nice change to hear of a landlord that appreciates that machines CAN payout. And one who is also happy for people that win.
Fair play to you.
+1