lets play dond

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
silent g

lets play dond

Post by silent g »

has anyone collected anything from the top row on this?
im just trying to find out if anything is good so i can tell my mate what he could have won lol.

the machine trail held on the 7 or 8 then rolled aload of numbers fill the trail xtra life, extra zone, play dond (3 fones) the lot...
he presses start a few times and notices that bonus move back 3 will put him on the top zone so he go's to press the take bonus button and hits c.o.b £6 ffs. what a tit.

he played for next board or 2 which yet crap so he left very unhappy.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Hmm, never taken anything from the top row (apart from Mega Streak!) I'd imagine you're looking at around £20ish for most of them, maybe a bit more on some of them if you, sorry, your mate is lucky... ;)

I quite like this DOND to be fair, had quite a few cheapish £70s and a few £40 boxes. Two positive things on this, especially for a 'quick board' approach, is that Multi Add can remove the lower values from the DOND game and DOND can be taken on a '-?-'.

From my experience, board costs have been quite cheap (relative to other DONDS!) and there are some signs that this one is generally forceable, such as bonus square giving more than one bonus (be careful, I think I've mentioned elsewhere that I nearly moved back to the '-?-' when I was hammering the bonus button as it gave me 2+ (so Move Back 3 instead of Boost). Also, taking the DOND bonus when DOND is already open removes ALL the blue boxes (could still have a £5, of course!)

Also, a noob sounding tip, but watch out for Cancel lighting very briefly when taking shots, gives you a skill selection. You have to be quick though!

Taxi likes to let you have the third red phone for the GATW too, that's how I've had 75% of my £70s from this so far.

Not the worst DOND ever... ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

[quote="Matt Vinyl"]Hmm, never taken anything from the top row (apart from Mega Streak!) I'd imagine you're looking at around £20ish for most of them, maybe a bit more on some of them if you, sorry, your mate is lucky... ]

nice write up.
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Cheers! ;)

Post by 999329753 »

have played this a little and on one occasion gave phones from cash or bust a few times which must be a good sign. had 40 in box on 2nd occasion from not much in.
Shaggerty

Post by Shaggerty »

Yeah I don't mind this machine really. Frequent slow downs VIA cancel, nice COB's when phones come in. Got 2 JP's VIA COB off not much.
Not that boring really.

Message from the banker: Press hold 1 for Deal Or No Deal. :P
whiteswan

Post by whiteswan »

This has restored my faith in £70 machines.

It gets played a lot - but gives out reasonable prizes - £160 on a mega streak at weekend - yet it still gives me a healthy return at the end of the week.

Dave
bowie

Post by bowie »

88 on Red MS
82 on White.
shadmun

Post by shadmun »

awooga!
JG

Post by JG »

Curvacious £70 on red MS from GATW from £5 in.

I can't stand flat £70s, but this was a curvacious, ample £70 with lots of well proportioned £10 wins along the way.
bowie

Post by bowie »

The LP in my work has had some sort of re-chip, don't know what for but it auto-collects wins now, no other machine from this company does this.
dude_se

Post by dude_se »

more i play this the more i notice how £1 can be tight. will easily fill the trail to 8, then just trail held a lot then die and repeat the process. its one of the best ways to get dond though imo (along with getting a cash win and holding down the cancel if it lights up).
ob

Post by ob »

dude_se wrote:more i play this the more i notice how £1 can be tight. will easily fill the trail to 8, then just trail held a lot then die and repeat the process. its one of the best ways to get dond though imo (along with getting a cash win and holding down the cancel if it lights up).
I wouldn't really advise playing any dond on £1 stake, just eats up more for boards for no real benefit. Ok the boxes are better on some, ie. perfect game, but its a very small benefit considering the massively expensive board costs on that stake.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Yeah, stick to 50p on LP - the board appears to be no different at all and it costs less per board it seems too. These seem to be the most distributed DOND around this way.
harry13.50

Post by harry13.50 »

bowie wrote:The LP in my work has had some sort of re-chip, don't know what for but it auto-collects wins now, no other machine from this company does this.
Mmm.They only tend to do that to machines that are getting battered.

Doesnt mean its re chipped though.