New M/C - Cabin Fever (?)

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
Matt Vinyl

New M/C - Cabin Fever (?)

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Played this last night, can't remember if that is the exact name - it's a usually naff clone of hill billionaire. The only reason I mention is that I got Mega Streak it went for £35. I was finishing my beer and halfway through putting my jacket on when I hit a bonus and it gave SSS!! One arm in my coat, one arm out holding my beer, I whacked the start button - MS!! LOL - I couldn't help but chuckle... :)

Anyone else been surprised by something shown up at the least expected moment? LOL

:)
ChrisBrighton

Post by ChrisBrighton »

Yes its called Cabin Fever.

I'd say its more of a clone of GZWI.
Texas Pete

Post by Texas Pete »

Yeah I've had some shocking moments when I've drunk a few too many sherberts and not been paying proper attention.

Usually happens with number runner on Red's, m/c plays crap for a while then dumps this on you out of the blue. Cue spilling pint, dropped cigarette and cries of "F**K!!!!" while your mate stands there pissing himself at your misfortune, and those dreaded mixed sevens drop in..... :roll:
superfeature

Post by superfeature »

or numbers, i hate it when you fuck number runner up it just greives ya for the rest of the day!! specially when you put a £1 in a top giza and you get number runner, i just saw them 3 red sevens were on and fucked by holding a 2!!!!!!
xbox live gamertag = THE lHAMBURGLER.

(add me for big firefight on call of duty 4 or 5)
mashman

Re: New M/C - Cabin Fever (?)

Post by mashman »

Matt Vinyl wrote:Played this last night, can't remember if that is the exact name - it's a usually naff clone of hill billionaire. The only reason I mention is that I got Mega Streak it went for £35. I was finishing my beer and halfway through putting my jacket on when I hit a bonus and it gave SSS!! One arm in my coat, one arm out holding my beer, I whacked the start button - MS!! LOL - I couldn't help but chuckle... :)

Anyone else been surprised by something shown up at the least expected moment? LOL

:)
I wouldn't have said SSS was least expected thing to happen after MS tho :lol:

But I get your point...and the number runner thing....always play reds with both hands, hardly ever have drink in hand...as soon as you go for the drink...number runner comes in....hands everywhere, holding reels, dropping reels lol You look a right fool
Fader

Post by Fader »

happened to me yesterday - MS then SSS - good stuff
Chance favours the prepared mind!
Fader

Post by Fader »

Anyone know how frequent thios happens on this clone, is it worth forcing? cause although i did it yesterday, i would never normally force a hi-lower as i've said on numerous occasions. It was just offering very high red features so i thought why not.. naturally the MS went for 25, so i played for afterplay, which then gave me the SSS!

Post by Guest »

i had a SSS on a jjc yesterday, it had been playing alright but seemingly nowhere near MS! i got a fast cash and fucked it up, hit £4 or something next board was worth £2 and the SSS came straight after :? , i took my afters and ended up reforcing which gave another £25 mega a few quid later from BB :P
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

playing the cabin fever for profits regularly it a clone off gzwi a belta from mazooma :lol: :lol:
I love it when a plan comes together
Fader

Post by Fader »

gr8 mc for profit ive reliased
led

Post by led »

Never played this machine but if as you say it's a clone of GZWI then MS then SSS is common Fader. Like this machine various steals or if bored go for the force :P
chav666

Post by chav666 »

Played a vivid 3 way machine called stars and stripes. red stars held 3 times to give me the top streak - I was well cuffed - especially as it ran for £85!! I only put 20 in. BUT get this - after the roll the reels held for a repeat red streak about 10 times - honest. It went for £265 total. I swear I thought the machine was bust. Until that point my biggest roll was for £155 on a project machine £15 JP - so you could say I was a little shocked. A few weeks later a mate got it to roll for £285 - twat!! This was 5 years ago - and to this day it is my biggest win from an AWP. has anyone beaten this on an AWP?? I've heard those magic games ultra sevens or whatever go like fuck!!
you want the truth?? you cant handle the truth!
Fader

Post by Fader »

i got 2 grand from a mega streak - and that held :roll:
J_C1987

Post by J_C1987 »

chav666 wrote:Played a vivid 3 way machine called stars and stripes. red stars held 3 times to give me the top streak - I was well cuffed - especially as it ran for £85!! I only put 20 in. BUT get this - after the roll the reels held for a repeat red streak about 10 times - honest. It went for £265 total. I swear I thought the machine was bust. Until that point my biggest roll was for £155 on a project machine £15 JP - so you could say I was a little shocked. A few weeks later a mate got it to roll for £285 - twat!! This was 5 years ago - and to this day it is my biggest win from an AWP. has anyone beaten this on an AWP?? I've heard those magic games ultra sevens or whatever go like fuck!!
That makes no sense, you're saying you got £265, out of 10 top streaks, with one going for £85 but its there that it breaks down because:

£265-£85=£180 which leaves 9 more streaks
im assuming since its the top streak that it would go for £25 MINIMUM
which would mean £25 x 9= £225
so £225 + the initial £85=£310 so it couldn't have been that amount of holds because it makes no sense, so either you made more then that or u had a lot less holds!!!

People might think that calculation makes no sense, but it works out correctly in my eyes, or i somebody wanna prove me wrong :wink:
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

Think these streaks pay random i had a i love streaks pay £6!!! yet ive had it also pay over £60........so there`s a chance, must admit i thought it was £25 min, until the b@stard payed £6......... :evil:
I love it when a plan comes together