Italian Job

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

hate having a bank, always recycle, smaller bank means less coming out, means less notice....
Unbelievable Jeff
Scott

Post by Scott »

I hate trying to catch the £45 after a £105 without spilling, you've gotta attempt to catch to save heat but it can also look like your up to no good with your hand in the tray, then you've still gotta get the £60 out after as discreetly as possible, i keep the bank as low as poss.
Cobwebs 👆
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

i have been known to have 50 nug hands ;)
Unbelievable Jeff
Scott

Post by Scott »

Fair play, i'd struggle with £50, major spillage :)
Cobwebs 👆
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

What was the spectrum game, "fruit machine" was it?? where the machine would blow up if you got the jackpot :D .

Now that was cool.
Triton

Post by Triton »

Sorry to bring an old thread up but i played this last night, in it's usual cycle of taking £10 for a board it even had the disgusting cheek to take a whole £26!!! giving me one go of the feature inbetween, i think it took £14 for first board then another £12 for the next feature...feeling pretty sick by now :lol: i play another tenner and i think sod it and hit 'Getaway' and to my shock it chucks the red mini streak in !!??

Anyone else had the Red mini's MS off 'Getaway' ??

Strangest machine (and prob the worst to play) ever :?
Whatever happened to the good old days!!
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

JG wrote:The skulls for £1.50, that was a quality game. There was definitely a way to clean up. Hold on a second, long time ago. It was something to do with gambling the nudges and banking them and next spin it'd hold and the skulls would be there. Six different features.
"Arcade fruit machine simulator"?

Just so I'm not one of these off topic *holes who talks about Vice Versas and stuff, going back to IJ3, the old notes thing, yeah as Gambo says, myth.

BUT....

It is worthy of note (note -hahahahha, sorry) that notes/coins = guaranteed same % added to value BUT there is no reason why the software cannot play differently based on credit remaining.
Then there's the issue of not collecting banks to get better payouts. Mostly myth, but, well that's a story for another time.

Probably lightened up on 30p as same value pot, but different reflex.
DOND is random on these bar the 'pre planted' MS board,
For some reason on Eachway Nudger MK2 when you ran out of 10p coins and put a £1 coin in, it would do nothing for 13 credits, then pause and spin in a 10p gamble.
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

I know this notes / coins is an old arguement but another example yesterday is i was playing a Hi Low and it was being an absolute arse.

Anyway I'd been on it about 45 mins getting loads of boards but just blocking.

But for whatever reason didn't have too many coins on me so put a £20 note in.

No board, transfer etc.. no board. Down to £4 - board which killed me transfer transfer no board.

So from 45 mins worth of playing getting boards every 2 quid it saps a £20 note in about 30 seconds flat (if that).

I just think that there is something, somewhere whether by accident or on purpose that doesn't agree completely with notes.

As for Monopoly / Italian job I think too many people are thinking they are like the older ones like CYBTB.

Where you could get a phone board but would usually get a quite decent COB. Or get a good COB then the phone board would come back quite quickly and not £40 later.

Add to this that with CYBTB a £15 could repeat up 2 times whereas with Italian / Monopoly ANY sort of repeat is damn rare.

I have 2 Italian jobs local and lose pretty much every time. A max £3 board pretty much every time with the odd turbo cash if ur lucky. Even ladder isn't as good as it used to be and as for lighting all the fruits for MS that never ever happens....
malanax

Post by malanax »

had a good night on italian job last night. 8 pound in, £10 out. my mate put 3 quid in and didnt get a board. i then put £5 in, got on the board "Go all the way" :D 47 quid megastreak. walked away very happy
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

ud have been happier having another board for another
Unbelievable Jeff
malanax

Post by malanax »

had to leave unfortunately
Triton

Post by Triton »

Jesus!! you had the once in a life time 'Go All The Way' you shouldave photographed tha alpha and framed the fucker lmao!! :lol:

and i have to agree with Alpine 021, there's defo something dodgy going on with certain machines, ITJ eats £20 notes only giving a board within the last £4 - £6's worth of credits it's utterly disgusting just to watch the reels slamming in!! with no holds or nudges for £16 worth of credits.

I do hate this machine though, but how Bellfruit and Mazzooma get away with the Bullshit machines produced nowadays is beyond me :roll:
Whatever happened to the good old days!!
skyrocketbursts

Post by skyrocketbursts »

i played this machine on friday and it kept going on the board got close to a red streak but only close
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

and it kept going on the board got close to a red streak but only close
Sadly, this machine is the worst of a crap bunch. It'll often give you 7 & 9s to build up the streak boxes before bombing you out. If you're just starting off in this game / experimenting with machines - this is one to leave well enough alone! ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Shaggerty

Post by Shaggerty »

To sum up this machine:

£8 for a board.
7-9-7-9-7-9-2 > Get Away > Nicked!
£4 for next board.
7-9-7-9-7-9-2 > Get Away > Turbo Cash/£7 cash.
£10 for next board.
7-9-7-9-7-9-2 > Get Away > Nicked!

And repeat till Get away is £20+ or you get IJ from fruit ladder and get a lucky MS/£35 box.