Manic Muncher

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
MrRed

Manic Muncher

Post by MrRed »

Anyone seen this yet from Extreme (no it does not work)

Trail to 7 then onto moves
So if you get one move you move a given number up the board

Once you have used the move you are back down to 7 on the trail and have to high lo to get another move or keep hi lowing to get more moves

I hated it.
When you play it you will see what i mean

Needless to say i wont be touching this again
Unless i hear good stories from others
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

One has popped up here. I was just trying it out to see how far it would go on my first board (after £4 in), and it just went all the way up to the top feature! Gave an odd £40. I quite like it, with the hi/lo climb for shots to move on the board. didn't try any afters, so not sure what the features are like. Innovative at least :D

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

TBH Matt dont we all like m/c's when they first appear and we get the top easy??
I did when i first played Sub Zero
Now i hate it

When i played this Manic Muncher i suppose it was how it will be most of the time-Shit :D

Seriously though well done
Such a good feeling getting the top first board :D
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

They have also released a clone of this not long ago. it is a pac man releated fruit with the same 'hi lo' basis! Pretty shite i thought.

Post by Guest »

Manic muncher IS a 'pacman themed machine'!
Tecky

Post by Tecky »

Had it in my local for about 3 months, sadly its gone now.

I must say I like it, one of my favourite machines.

Played very well every time I went on it, took a few £25's from it.

Once on the super board (easy to get onto it) collect £4-£7 repeat cash pot once your spins are over, 7/10 it repeated for me once. It always put me back on the superboard within £3 and gave another £4-£7. 9 times out of 10 I got £30 ish from £10 ish in.

Also if on the superboard and you loose the high / low gamble you dont get kicked complety off, you just go to the other blue board.

I miss it :(
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Oh yeah! haha :o ops:
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

IM sign on this please? no logo flash is there?

part from the unlimited spins i mean
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

ssgtsnelly wrote:IM sign on this please? no logo flash is there?

part from the unlimited spins i mean
you can still die on unlimited spins.

this m/c doesnt play like a classical extreme, more like a vivid, there are BLATENT blocks and they can block forever if they like.

One stituation I had a slow on a ghost hit "boost" but the machine blocked it and boosted nowhere ! Just gave me the slow down ghost again, had to hit the next best thing, cashpot :/

Very shite amd extremely random. Had the top for 65 once on my first board, after that, never seen more than £25. Apparently getting the strek on the blue side isn't garaunteed £25 either.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Dunhamzzz wrote:this m/c doesnt play like a classical extreme, more like a vivid...
I played this today for the first time and noticed it is copyrighted (2005) to Vivid.

Really dull gameplay I thought, personally I won't be rushing to play it again.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

nixxy wrote:
Dunhamzzz wrote:this m/c doesnt play like a classical extreme, more like a vivid...
I played this today for the first time and noticed it is copyrighted (2005) to Vivid.

Really dull gameplay I thought, personally I won't be rushing to play it again.
all (new) extremes are copyrighted to vivid....
stop&step

Post by stop&step »

The one near me plays pretty well, had the top go for £25 twice, £12 in for the first & £15 for the second. THen watched two chavs trying for the force at the weekend, got pissed with it after about 10 mins, collected nothing and went to play the quiz m/c. Thought it was worth a few quid, £7 later got the top for a nice £50. Needless to say they were pissed off.
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

speaking of vivids have just found out that one of my local spoons is going pretty much all vivid as they are not happy with the service and quality of RED machines :(

this is heart breaking its going to go from pulsation, SZ and CC, (i know 2 are slightly dodgy, but still good earners here) to jekyl n hide and some other shite vivids..

not what i wanted to here over breakfast... :(
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Those jeckyll and hydes as well as other clones are just good for quick wins on boards. When getting a board, if it offers over 1 pound on nudges then just take the second feature (Similar to stop and step), hold the middle button to automatically bring the win.. which is normally £4. If it offers only £1 on board entry then just take £1.20R...you will be surprised how much it repeats.

Pointless m/c to force when the top feature can only be £24!
fruitofthegods

Post by fruitofthegods »

all machines branded EXTREME from Doc & Nurses onwards are actually done by the bods at vivid. hence the blocked as fook gameplay.