Electrocoin Caino Big 7 - ok who edited it so it says caino?

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
JG

Electrocoin Caino Big 7 - ok who edited it so it says caino?

Post by JG »

No Chuzzy nastiness.

Melon*3=£5
Bar*3=£10
cherry*3=£15
jackpot*3=£25

Sometimes gives 6 nudges.

OK, so, what's the Sp? Is it huge, huge cycle bollocks that can take £400 over the back dead easy when full? Or is it generally a well behaved game. Don't know the sp.

Been offerred the machine as full up and £160 lost don't know much more than that. This person is genuine and can't go back to it, but I'm loathe to take it on if it's pure dross.
Not sure of %, could be 84-92%

Clues please. Fishing rod at the ready. Bait on hook.

Clues please.
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

It is largely dependant on what sort of game the person who lost £160 in it got. If he got plenty of wins during the course of his session, and perhaps could have left it up then I'd give it a miss, as he could conceivably have seen something approaching the more generous side of the cycle, and the worst could be around the corner.
However, if he lost £160 in cold blood, and felt unfulfilled at the lack of clocking up over the duration, then i'd be tempted to 'give it a go', as Noel once said, approximately every 2mins or so.
This is of course, assuming its a respectable electrocoin conversion. Even so they can still be brutal, to the point where you feel victimised. But generally they offer a fair game, and if the gameplay has been bad you should see an upturn. I'd see it out for a couple of 6 nudge 777's, or 2nd hold drop ins. If it steams the 7's in straight, and holds i'd be giving it a fiver for a double up chance, and then be walking away.....
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

if it's genuine electro i'd defo take it on for at least 2 jpts close together ,hopefully though the 160 was'nt in after a biggy or refloat.
these can go on infuriating sessions of not even nudging for 30-40 quid,also not giving the extra nudge for an hour plus of play even if it's in one of the few positions where you can only get the cherrys ,ffs even the 1,2,5,25 redbars do and all their predecessors back to the token days. incidently it used to be possible to nudge the reels all the way round to jpts sometimes,i've had 12 and maybe 15 nudges before but i've not tried it on a machine that gives more than a fiver for blue bars/cherries.another thing you can try is letting it sit for a minute or two then trying a couple quid more after youve finished up,sometimes it'll trigger it to let you get another jpt(no really :wink: )
Mystery_Plum

Post by Mystery_Plum »

If it's genuine Electrocoin then you should be able to find out the percentage by turning the refill key and pressing the right hold button. Or maybe the left, I can't remember. It comes up in the bank display.

However, I'd still be very careful on it regardless of percentage. The control on these games is very clever - it could be way under percentage but it doesn't have to catch up quickly, instead it could be over many hundreds of games. A high percentage just means that when you enter a more generous mode you'll likely spend more time in it, but seeing as it's just random tables deciding the result of each game, you can still get cycled.

I used to dabble on these back when they were on 10 or 15 pound jackpots because if you knew the history you could sometimes pull a decent result out of them if you were patient and had the time, but now I know how the control works I have been put off big time. That and the horror stories of 300+ losses. Typically they will take money off you very quickly (over 100 quid without a win is common on these 5, 10, 15, 25 ones) and then pay some of it back very slowly over 3 hours of soul-destroying, mind-numbing, excrutiating torture, by which time your posture has changed from upright and attentive to a sort of hunched look, with your shoulders slumped forwards. By now you've lost not only the will to live, but a chunk of your money to percentage. That's how it works - and it's been like that on these games for 20 years or more.
JG

Post by JG »

Decent high calibre replies there. Great stuff, this is what sausage chat is all about.

I *did* go back for it and basically I landed up making a fiver over approximately £250 cycled around. I wasn't going to mess with refill keys, but imagine it would be 88% from discussions with the engineer about these ages ago. It was mildly soul destroying, but not as bad as I thought it may have been.
My first £55 was without a win and I thought dark thoughts before the hold for melons for a fiver, then I had nudge bars, super nudge for 7s and it fannied back and forth, paying back £40, taking £40 back and forth until I got the bank to £70. I blapped in a tenner back, making use of Mystery plums 'anti-player' technology tip which you suspect but wonder if it's just paranoia, but no, I think these things help. 1*£5 which I ploughed back in and left it.

I figured it still owed seeing as what had been put in it (although it was over a long session according to the staff which put me off considerably). However these games are not my forte and I figured a blue was a blue and I should go and play something I knew more about.

Found a GGG Dennis on the bars which was sweet and whilst I was pisisng around with that, a foreign looking guy went on 'my' machine and within £2 he had bars which HELD TWICE (of all my session I had not one hold on a win) and then about a fiver for a double nudge for 777.

He left a credit in and my garden garbled google had moled in the cars for shirty drive, but had also given mouldy stars as well for an extra raisage plus some divers.

Out of town.

Went to a pub with a Jeff Beck and a Car Paws. Jeff Beck was ebing played by some lads in army gear and they seemed to have money to burn. I tried STAR WARS and for the first time I saw this wierd big cash repeat you lot have mentioned.

The board cost £6 and I got it up to £5 cash (souper) and £3.20 cashpot (not souper). It was in the middle ring, smelly stinky 9 for SPIN OUT.
So it looked like take the £1 loss and try a Jizz whilst waiting for the hi ho.

So I took the five and it's doing the YES NO YES NO thing, it was quiet and I'm fairly sure....THE REPEAT MUSIC IS DIFFERENT. Like a lo-tech GOLDEN KEYS that goes Brrrrrrr before it spins and you know it's a losing spin. It's more FRANTIC. Like a really quick gamble on a Buccaneer. Frantic sounded. Not so much Dooosh-a booosha-dooosh more hi-hatty and Dish-a dishy dish up tempo franticness. May just have been a knackered, wierd sound EPROM thingymy.

Anyhow I noticed it sounded different and then BLOOP! £15 followed by BLOOP! £5 still different (thought it might go into NO routine and change music, although other music still does the odd £2 repeat) but it was NO.

I was happy with that wierd raisage and after a monumental £1 win on Bullseye, floated around and realised the army lads weren't going anywhere.

CLOT and GALA BINGO (PMK - they've arrived here) are OFF the list. Stories to those another time, presents to wrap, have to go. Just thought I'd share that STAR WARS wierdness.
Deano, there is no rip. You can stake the change but the reels go back to how they were.
fightstar

Post by fightstar »

I think "bloop" is getting abit tiresome now
Fruiter

Post by Fruiter »

I can honestly say i find none of JG's long winded posts tiresome, i have no idea what he's saying most of the time but they still make me laugh! Genuis!
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

i think fightstar is tiresome altogether
Unbelievable Jeff
JG

Post by JG »

After the tone, please,

Isn't fightstar just lukestar who is HRK?

Or do I have that all wrong?

I could look at my amazingly sophisticated moderatory control panel ip identifier widget, but I'm not going to.

If fightstar does = HRK, then back so soon? BLOOP!

If fightstar does not = HRK, then apologies for being tiresome. I'll warn you of (BLEEP) an upcoming BLOOP by going BLEEP to warn you of the upcoming BLOOP. Simply look away if you don't want to (BLEEP) see the BLOOP when you see the BLEEP.

BLOOP!.
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

bloppidy doopidy bloopopopopopop
Unbelievable Jeff
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

On ahem.arc..ahem...adia we used to be treated to the occasional bloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop!
JG

Post by JG »

You require....a two bedroom bisexual houseshare in Walthamstow - is this correct?

<pause>

"No."

BLOOOOOP!

" NO ! (this is f'ing crap)"

Fonejacker owes me about £10zilllion in royalties.

Arcadia is a fruit machine, an arcade in Falmouth and, and......and......something else.