Red Buck Bunny

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
Triton

Red Buck Bunny

Post by Triton »

Hi all,

not posted for a while been keeping a low profil :)

Played a BB on the weekend 50p stake £35JP.

Was showing good signs from the off so decided to force for a Red BB.

Thing was it took £85 (from backing) to get the red BB which proceeded to go for a flat £35. Then £8 for another board which gave a red £35 cash shot which i decided to sack off and continue, i ended up getting a yellow BB which gave £70 totalling to £105. The thing was is it worth all this effort - £93 in for £105 out = £12 profit ??
Whatever happened to the good old days!!
D4nBO

Post by D4nBO »

see a board after second buck bunny ?? can go again.

Quite often decent afers aswell ! !
"Its all about the top"
greenbelter

Post by greenbelter »

£12 is a meal for two at weatherspoons. Mind you the food is crap there.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

you'd probably have got a couple of 3 4 5 strikes or a red streak or two maybe the stop the reels bonus for £10 £20 £35 or the 3 + 4 on double adding numbers....
ob

Post by ob »

lol god knows how you can complain with that result, at £85 for a top, I'd have been happy just to get a £70 top and only lose £15!!
Triton

Post by Triton »

No i wasn't complaining ob Lol just thought if ready to go on one it would have done it earlier than taking nearly £100 notes i suppose you just have to catch it at the right time :P

Refill key seems pretty useless nowadays aswell, these machines don't seem to build proggressively anymore like the good old Pie Factorys etc.. they just pay at a random time !!
Whatever happened to the good old days!!
Shaggerty

Post by Shaggerty »

greenbelter wrote:£12 is a meal for two at weatherspoons. Mind you the food is crap there.
LOL!
jonb

Post by jonb »

It's only going to get worse too (not the food in Wetherspoons :lol: ). With the introduction of the new higher jackpot in the new year it's going to cost even more to force out a decent win. Instead of looking down the barrell of a £15-£35 loss if it doesn't roll (with occaisonal wins when it does roll) it'll be more like £50-£80 losses (with even rarer wins).
I vote for bringing back the days of 25p £15. Great games with loads of skill elements. In those days £15 was nothing to give to the player - these days £35 (or more next year) is so 'protected' that the £3-£5 blocks last forever.
Fruit machines are moving backwards quickly - less playabilty with higher costs for boards, only to be given the old '3 moves and out'.

DROSS!
ob

Post by ob »

yes, what happened to these proposed jp/stake upgrades anyone know?!
harry13.50

Post by harry13.50 »

ob wrote:yes, what happened to these proposed jp/stake upgrades anyone know?!
Its still not decided as yet but they are pushing for the £1/£75 jp on all awp's.

Lets see eh ?
DildoDez

Post by DildoDez »

harry13.50 wrote:
ob wrote:yes, what happened to these proposed jp/stake upgrades anyone know?!
Its still not decided as yet but they are pushing for the £1/£75 jp on all awp's.
I certainly would not play a compensated machine that was £1/£75

and i doubt many other casual players would either.
wildcat

Post by wildcat »

jonb wrote:It's only going to get worse too (not the food in Wetherspoons :lol: ). With the introduction of the new higher jackpot in the new year it's going to cost even more to force out a decent win. Instead of looking down the barrell of a £15-£35 loss if it doesn't roll (with occaisonal wins when it does roll) it'll be more like £50-£80 losses (with even rarer wins).
I vote for bringing back the days of 25p £15. Great games with loads of skill elements. In those days £15 was nothing to give to the player - these days £35 (or more next year) is so 'protected' that the £3-£5 blocks last forever.
Fruit machines are moving backwards quickly - less playabilty with higher costs for boards, only to be given the old '3 moves and out'.

DROSS!
Have to agree here, higher jackpots / stakes are just gonna turn more average players away which means less money going in, STICK TO £35s OR GO BACK TO £25 JACKYS!!!!
insert 20p to play
greenbelter

Post by greenbelter »

Matt B will be in his element. £1 for a lucky £75. Mind you they will probably be an arse to chase and I don't think I will want to do that.
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

Be nice to get one roll tho :P
GlowingLikeAchristmastree

Post by GlowingLikeAchristmastree »

I Agree, would more than likely be shit if jp's was to goto 75-1quid a play the avv person in the pub isnt going to want to play a machine at a pound a go..... also, cluedo clone's b e nice ripping a quick 75 from a 5er.... but take 2months to get ready again, LOL i cant imagine the jp's jumping up so much to be fair, 15's, 25's, 35's 75... to big of a jump, eventualy no doubt they will be, but be few year's yet, slow process.... if anything will be 50quid jp's 50p a go, to make em look more attractive by raising the jp.