Road to Riches Video

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
Stopnstep

Road to Riches Video

Post by Stopnstep »

Played this new reel to video the other day. Was not overly impressed. It is almost identical to Monopoly RTR but without any reference to monopoly on there. The board is on a video screen along with the hi-lo number. Collect icons to move round super board, only difference is when you hi-lo gamble when in board it reprocesses board square again rather than move you up cash stack.

Video screen was pretty poor to be honest, small and not the best quality. Most features I collected didn't even use the screen. Was expecting something fancy when I saw it but was dissapointed as it was pretty shite.
steven

Post by steven »

Yeah it was on test, i think Gemini have released it now, the graphics are bad i must agree
I'M NO YOGHURT-TOP
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

steven wrote:Yeah it was on test, i think Gemini have released it now, the graphics are bad i must agree
No mazooma have released it, just another way of slowly introducing video to the scene.

Other Tests are

Shockwave by Crest but that could be any of red,barcrest,extreme.
Parrots of the caribbean from bellfruit
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
cary

Post by cary »

Shock wave is a red clone of COLT CRAP?
steven

Post by steven »

gambogaz1 wrote:
steven wrote:Yeah it was on test, i think Gemini have released it now, the graphics are bad i must agree
No mazooma have released it, just another way of slowly introducing video to the scene.

Other Tests are

i must correct you there gamblinggaz it is actually Gemini, as a programmer i should know
I'M NO YOGHURT-TOP
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

Okay, you are a programmer. We all understand that now.
Firefox

Post by Firefox »

Mr McStreak wrote:Okay, you are a programmer. We all understand that now.
LOL, quality mate, love it!
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

cary wrote:Shock wave is a red clone of COLT CRAP?
Yes your right, I saw 1 yesterday. Thought It was a vortex clone from afar but alas it's SMTM/COLT clone unfortunately.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

steven wrote:
gambogaz1 wrote:

Other Tests are

i must correct you there gamblinggaz it is actually Gemini, as a programmer i should know
I do appologise Steven for questioning your knowledge being a programmer an all. I feel it's only right I explain where I got my info from.
http://www.crowndirect.co.uk/?main=Products&mfrID=2357
It's listed there under the manufaturer Mazooma hence the reason I said it was mazooma, Maybe Mazooma own Gemini now?
jonb

Post by jonb »

Steven, you say in another thread that you have worked on Shoot or Loot, but not programmmed it - then claim to be a programmer for Gemini.

Who exactly do you work for?

Oh, and just for the record...Road To Riches (Reel To Video) IS a Mazooma product.
Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

Have to comfirm it has the Mazooma badge on it so unless Gemini doing stuff for Mazooma now then you are wrong my friend.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

...you say in another thread that you have worked on Shoot or Loot...
I think he actually said that he worked one off on Shoot or Loot? ;) (Sorry!)

I do think that video technology opens up a whole new world of innovation. Trouble is, will the manufacturers use it to it's full potential? Currently, they just seem to use it for a 'board' with no new activity that you wouldn't find on an 'analogue' machine...
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
harry13.50

Post by harry13.50 »

Matt Vinyl wrote:
...you say in another thread that you have worked on Shoot or Loot...
I think he actually said that he worked one off on Shoot or Loot? ]

Is kinda already been done in the past, what with BWB and there Reno Reels,Red hot poker ect.But i suppose this is a bit more modern than that and has far greater potential, graphics and sound wise.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

bump.

so has anyone played this more? is it really as shit as it seems?

lol "programmer"
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

I'm a programmer too?