billy the quid

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!

Post by Guest »

had a reel spinner bonus today...reel 1 jackpot, reel 2 and 3 numbered so i thought id try for another bonus so held reel 1.....bloopety bloop bloop only rolled 2 more jackpots in dint it...35 smacker roonies.....BRUAPP BRUAPP!!
JG

Post by JG »

In an otherwise fruitually barren day I had my first ever £140 top on a BTQ.

It was there and full and by no means guaranteed, but it had been a while, so I had a peek.

£30 in and with a fair few central bulbs out I had been robbed off one chance where it goes anti-clockwise all the way around to the left arrow. I was about to take the vulture on the 12 when it timed out on the out arrow. Next spin GAME OVER. Annoyed I humpfed on and a few credits later I was back in for a flasher. All in for £105. Auto collectypoos. Take it out. £1 in, for a slow roll jackpot. Beautiful.

The rest of it was all small potatoes on dials, £27 into semi-comatose HOFs for MS. Strands neither here nor there, not now.

Unfortunately I got blasted by a refilled game and a stupid Project lo-tech that must have been done as well. End result about £130 up for the day.

So machine of the day. BTQ. I thought you were all lying about the £140 top :P Now I've seen it with my own two eyes.
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

yer me and mattb had one recently, emptied it.
Unbelievable Jeff
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Yep we sure did. On a £125 hopper Bucks. £35 shot first board which we snubbed, stayed ready, went in off £40 odd and did the full £140! IOU paid up too, so was a good start to some £550 we managed to make over 1 1/2 days round these parts. Huuuuuuuuuuuge.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
JG

Post by JG »

Ob, Ob, Ob, Ob, OB! OB! OB! HELP!

I'm playing poker and busy. £35 shot first board. Sort this out please.

Post by 6502 »

JG wrote:£35 shot first board. Sort this out please.
Seen this a few times and actually sacked it of 1st time it happened - to much beer + not expecting 1st shot to be jp!

Also this has to be the only machine I've seen in years that has gives jackpot from 3rd hold, straight 3rd hold on jp, not swapping etc
Firefox

Post by Firefox »

Coronation street does it alot too. (JP off third holds)
alcozar

Post by alcozar »

Saw something freaky on this yesterday watching a friend playing it, jpot top left, wild middle, jpot bottom right span straight in for 35 (no holding or anything). Didn't know this could happen on a billy the quid.
Shaggerty

Post by Shaggerty »

alcozar wrote:Saw something freaky on this yesterday watching a friend playing it, jpot top left, wild middle, jpot bottom right span straight in for 35 (no holding or anything). Didn't know this could happen on a billy the quid.
Had this on 'Hissing Quids' a while back, just simply rolled in for no apparent reason.