Golden Charms - 3 Win Streak Symbols

Global, JPM, Vivid, Bell-Fruit, Extreme, Mazooma, Impulse - All go here!
ob

Post by ob »

Spyder wrote:ive seen 1 2 3 4 and 5 "mini" machines

if you have one and it spins £2 in it does at least £6
they pay a minimum of £6(i think) up to £500

two can be £15 - 50 but sometimes about £60-£70

3 / 4 usually take the piss and give a lot lower than you'd expect.

five is NORMALLY £450 to £500 usually either £475 or £500

as for the rainbow riches lep's, ive had 3 for lowest £8 and highest £200????
4 I've seen twice, £80 and £56 - was expecting over £100 considering how rare it is to see. Only seen the 5 of them give £500.

On rainbow riches 3 men I've seen £350 and £500 off, £8 lowest yeh.
JG

Post by JG »

Bloomey! I had £5 off three monsters on HG the other day. Only cost a pound, noooo, I wasn't £2657632576357625326372in at that point.

Lowest I've seen is £3 for three monsters (leprechauns).

It was in Tamworth services. They used to have a p1 wiyb, Power 5 and safe active CCP. So I wasn't too bothered by the poor monster feature.

Most I've seen is £200 from 3*leps and it wasn't me.

Most I've got is £30 from the leps. £50 from three jukeboxes on Elvis once.

As for Leps, yeah £8 my lowest I think.

Not that I play this crap.
:o ops:
ob

Post by ob »

foolishly tried for a board on the new "mummy money" today, £250+ in, got ridiculously bored waiting and gave it up...
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

i had 5 leprechauns on the rainbow riches a month or so ago and a bit of wee came out cos i thought i was on for £150+, ended up getting £60. Even though i got this off less than a tenner, i was expecting more. Did I spell leprechauns correctly?
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! wrote:i had 5 leprechauns on the rainbow riches a month or so ago and a bit of wee came out cos i thought i was on for £150+, ended up getting £60. Even though i got this off less than a tenner, i was expecting more. Did I spell leprechauns correctly?

yep.. thats one of the shit times where it doesnt do much,

and yes i think you did spell leprecauns, leperarchuns, lepperachuns. "leps" right

lol leprechauns is now the 3rd most searched thing on google! lol
spa

Post by spa »

I had £79 from winstreaks off £5. Even getting £79 I though I was robbed, as it's the same set up to RR but these instead of pots.

It spun 3 times then bombed out.
RUDE

Post by RUDE »

harry2 wrote:Jackpot Party in the bookies.

Got the three balloons bonus round.

£1
Played this a while back and got 5 consecutive £1 features!!

These machines are a joke
uber-pro

Post by uber-pro »

I got 1 spin off my winstreaks. It was so brief that i didn't even realise what was happening when on the second spin it span empty x 5....

Glad to hear DOND 5 reeler is compensated, I told the missus it was gonna be a pre-determined box value anyway, but never really belived it. Then I got wondering about the odds allocation for mega deal or no deal. Assumed it would be a random box allocation, so would pay the "average" amount. So if its a random game then the odds of getting it would reflect this...

anyway, I did wonder.

thanks.

Guy I know got 4 reel kings for.... £40
blackcurrentsoda

Post by blackcurrentsoda »

Nixxy wrote:
Matt Vinyl wrote:On my very, very lean playings of anything £500 wise. I've had two 3x'leps' on Rainbow Riches, both times it's given me £30. I've had two 'mini machines' on Reel King once (ding, ding, ding, ding, DING!) and it gave me £75!

I only put a tenner through these and leave if I've had a good day - probably about even overall. Something I wouldn't want to get involved in though. I'm rarely in arcades, but when I have been in, it]

I like to follow the £10 limit rule too. Anything you win is a total bonus, and as long as you don't do it too often, it kinda staves off the urge to feed large sums into these moneyeaters.

Thanks for the heads-up re. the Win Streaks symbols btw, fellas.

so if you try a tenner on a good day why not just put a fiver on 2 numbers on roulette. 18.5 to 1. chance of hitting... better than the 500's payout.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

blackcurrentsoda wrote:so if you try a tenner on a good day why not just put a fiver on 2 numbers on roulette. 18.5 to 1. chance of hitting... better than the 500's payout.
Fair point ..
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Yep, but then you have to overcome the rigged-ness! :wink: :P :D
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

I would never play a 500 the closest i will ever come is a monopoly wheel of welth!
megastreak140

win streak

Post by megastreak140 »

played to night 120 in for an amazing 3 winstreaks 3 times £4 £6 then wait for £8 learnt my lesson tonight not touching one of theese ever again
fightstar

Post by fightstar »

thecannonball89 wrote:I would never play a 500 the closest i will ever come is a monopoly wheel of welth!
Love these :)