Best tip ever for FOBTs

Forum covering Horse Racing, Football and anything else you can do at the Betting Shop!
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

If you cant afford to gamble then dont! If you can afford to gamble then why bother? Simple!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

casually walked in a hills yesterday to check pots ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, all four were being punted , with loads of people watching or waiting to fill their seats .

all these years since they were installed , and somehow their popularity is still as big as ever .

makes you wonder in these credit crunch times how people still find the money to play em.

i wonder what the true circumstances of some of these people are ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, max'd out loaned up to the hilt no doubt.
Little discipline = BIG issue

Joe

Post by Joe »

hate those machines with a vengance, they are fixed beyond belief and the government knows it, they are happy to get there revenue from them and the bookies are laughing at everyone who plays them.

DONT PLAY THEM and watch the bookie scum suffer.
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

The bloke who owns pizza hut delivery just around the corner from my house has lost his famly and his house on roulette hes normaly sleeping in the kitchen on a camp bed. then off to the bookies untill 12 when he opens. what a life
Joe

Post by Joe »

anyone who plays these machines is stupid beyond belief. they are rigged end of story.

If you want to lose your money then walk into any bookies and play these machines.

you wont only lose once you will lose over and over again, there is no limit to the amount of money they will fleece off you.

DONT PLAY THEM and you will be ok and the scum bookies can suffer.

put super glue on a betting slip and put it in the machine where the money goes, that way they cant rob people. also wedge some in the coin bit so the staff have to come out and try to fix it, ive done this countless times and get a great feeling.

now I laugh at them.
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

Glendale wrote:If you cant afford to gamble then dont! If you can afford to gamble then why bother? Simple!
And if your somewhere in the middle.............. you're fucked!!! :lol:
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
Oddfeet63

Post by Oddfeet63 »

Joe wrote:anyone who plays these machines is stupid beyond belief. they are rigged end of story.

If you want to lose your money then walk into any bookies and play these machines.

you wont only lose once you will lose over and over again, there is no limit to the amount of money they will fleece off you.

DONT PLAY THEM and you will be ok and the scum bookies can suffer.

put super glue on a betting slip and put it in the machine where the money goes, that way they cant rob people. also wedge some in the coin bit so the staff have to come out and try to fix it, ive done this countless times and get a great feeling.
I like that jo

now I laugh at them.
mouse75

Post by mouse75 »

mr lugsy wrote:yep george you've thrust me into the videogamer catergory no.5 , aspects of a few other catergories still remain deeply buried in my bonce.

i started going in seaside arcades even before my teens ,this activity was helped by my grandparents owning a beachhut opposite mannings in felixstowe.the occaisional pull on the penny bandits was had but mainly old school videogames .this progressed into cycling miles across ipswich in my teens to 'the hole' an upstairs room crammed with games such as spacefirebird, moon cresta ,asteroids and phoenix .a place full of smoke and punkrockers happily playing alongside rastas.then there was 'the griddle' a slightly more commercial haunt that stuff like 'burnin rubber'and 'booma ranga',some old pintables and all the mainstream stuff at the time.......they also had a 'big shot' in the corner that always had a crowd round it.

And they say evceryone has their twin somewhere...... i could of written this post - save for locations myself........

'hedleys grill' was probably where i started playing fruits .they had a lineup and a hyperviper and they used to change tokens into cash 8) .

saturdays used to consist of collecting the weeks paper round money(7 quid)getting my pocket money of my dad(2 quid :x ),bus into town (always sure to get a return ticket after a a couple of 'walks of shame')
hit hedleys lineup and hyper viper with a couple of quid and then onto the griddle for a video session,meet a slightly older mate from work at 12pm back to the griddle where my mate always bought me and my bruv dinner with his luncheon vouchers lol and play vids till 5ish or skint on their bigshot :(

as soon as i got my first job after i left scholl( :wink: ) i started playing fruits alot more and became an addict overnight ,pubs used to turn a blind eye to me playing lootshoots ,cop the lot,reel crazy,hit the top and smash'n'grabs whilst forcing down disgusting tasting lager and pernod and blacks.these were my play till skint days,always frustrated after at how stupid i'd been.

after a little time in my job i'd even be going in the pub up the road and playing the poundstretcher and action bank during my lunch break and often be late back lol.

then when my parents divorced ,my mother went to felixstowe and this gave me a weekend base to punt the arcades from early morn till ast thing at night. i eventually chucked a fulltime job to become an arcade rat in between brief attempts to find and hold down jobs ,a losing addiction slowly became a winning addiction and gradually i moved up the pecking order.

for a while i also used to do horses everyday but nothing major ,i'm talking yankees ,lucky 15s ,small singles no more than a tenner,and forcasts.this was just something to do in the afternoon whilst not on the playstation caning draw.

as addictive personalities go ,i know i'm quite bad, i even had a speed addiction for a while in my mid 20's and that took a long time for me to go out and enjoy myself without the stuff afterwards.

i can control myself totally where fruits are concerned now and i don't play very often anymore unless certain conditions are available.i'm more likely to play the quizzer when i go in the pub now(and that's the last thing you'd want when you're 3 days into a bag of amphets).

i still get my gamblers fix from poker...oh and the odd 20 playing slots on microstakes online though which is limited :wink:

i think i will always need something no matter what it is(except roulette) ,it's been such a big part of my life that it's second nature now .

so after all this rambling i guess there's aspects of no's 2 ,4 and a bit of 6 aswell as my number 5.
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Was in laddies yesterday changing up some coinage. Was watching some bloke play the normal roulette in there. Anyways he was stacking a shit load of chips all around the high numbers in the final third... Anyways, number 29 came out 6 times out in a row. He absolutely smashed it.

Some people say that it's random, so people say it's fixed, or different bookies work differently. Seriously though, what's the odds of that happening. And I wonder if he didn't have all those chips stacked on 29 then would it of come in 6 times on the trott?
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Surely 29 could In theory come out Everytime?
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Odds of any number 6 in a row = 69 million to 1.

Specifically named number = 2,565,726,408 to 1
Roulette free since December 2011.
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

I know what your saying betch but with those odds harry just posted surely the FOBT was on the pay and thus is not random at all.

I was shocked to see it come out 3 times as he had so many chips on it and surrounding corners and splits but 6 times just shocked me completely.

Still didn't mean the gambling addict didn't plough another 600 through before he finally collected his ticket. Lol
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

The debate will go on forever, but I'm a firm believer that FOBT's have an underlying % control and once they've taken fortunes they go on the pay hence the unbelievable 6 numbers the same on the trot experience.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
richy657

Post by richy657 »

agree with gambogaz there
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Yeah but Then why do some need to 'request' a >random< number before you can spin then?