Bet Unfair!

Forum covering Horse Racing, Football and anything else you can do at the Betting Shop!
mjd

Bet Unfair!

Post by mjd »

Had a pretty successful night on Tuesday night, so withdrew from Betfair.. Sunday morning now and I STILL haven't received this..

Takes the piss
boom
harry2

Post by harry2 »

They would have processed on Wednesday. Should have had the money Friday really. Betfair are poor in this area. BACS transfers only cost them about 22p and should take two working days.
Roulette free since December 2011.
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Betfair have never been the quickest for this.

Normally a day or two for them to process it and then 3 working days from that point.

Expect to see it tomorrow or tuesday, any later and contact there customer service.
mjd

Post by mjd »

cheers. Had no trouble depositing funds! Its easy to get worried about it.. Its not a life changing sum of money, but Down to just £10 now with payday on Thursday without that withdrawal! It would be useful to have! :lol:
boom
rook1984

Post by rook1984 »

Should be there tomorrow.

I always withdraw when I get to a certain amount because its easy to get carried away and blow it all. I never have more than £500 and any less than £200.

Like you say its in your account in seconds when you want to put it in, so surely they could get it out a bit quicker.

Also dont do multiples with them, it takes ages for them to settle it, because you are betting against them and not other people. I had an acca with Arsenal in today and still havent been paid.