Guess who's Back!!

Forum covering Horse Racing, Football and anything else you can do at the Betting Shop!
mjd

Guess who's Back!!

Post by mjd »

Pat Shanahan is back!

Just sneaked in there, Grab his 1st winner by the balls and your quids in! I bet its an outsider
boom
arcalis

cack tipster

Post by arcalis »

what a absolute load of cack tipster u r thats 10 tips and 10 losers keep it up and u will take over from the worlds shitest tipster big mac john mckrilick
mjd

Post by mjd »

If you read the post closely I wasn't tipping anything.
boom
mjd

Post by mjd »

Infact if your gonna be such a cock head Im glad you back such a thing.. Im GLAD your losing money.. Because your such a twat..

I mention a jockey and you back the horse! im assuming its that 4-1 which was in a race with another three 4-1s..
What a crap move.. I will back Pat Shanahan and like I said 'ON AN OUTSIDER'

Just dont be such a wanker.. Lets hear your tips? and to say ive lost 10 in 10? well Dylan Thoms, lord Baskerville and Charlie delta have been in my last 10..

Just remember EVERYONE Loses when it comes to horse racing.. EVERYONE.. Bar about 5% and we arent the 5%
boom
mjd

Post by mjd »

ok, apologies for what I said.. I was pissed..

Its unfortunately true though that your chances of picking a winning horse is very slim.. You have 1 horse, the bookies have the rest of them!

Hurricane Run was yesterdays ultimate cert! 2-9 on.. It lost... Wow, some worse tipsters out there than me then, because some 'experts' may have tipped it, and cost you a hell of a lot more money than some 12-1 horse I pick!
boom
Istenem

Post by Istenem »

my old dear won £50 on some nag at ascot and she hasn't got a clue about horses but does enjoy wearing daft hats.
nobody ever wins on those things.
mjd

Post by mjd »

Patty has some decent looking rides today... Might have to throw the wallet in!
boom