Roulette machines

Forum covering Horse Racing, Football and anything else you can do at the Betting Shop!
rexjess

Roulette machines

Post by rexjess »

Hi
Has anyone out there ever played the 'Players Choice' machine? It has Roulette and Joker Poker £500 and others on it. I have heard my local bookmakers is getting one and was wondering whether I should play it.
Thanks
itsme

Post by itsme »

Dont play any of these machines, I 've spent loads of candy on these, they just ruin you.

Play on the horses or football or better still bank it and save for something you want !!!
life is like a big shit sandwich - every day we take a bigger bite
rexjess

roulette machine

Post by rexjess »

thanks for the tip.
i play the machines because i enjoy them. i'm not letting them ruin my life. i was wondering if the players choice machine was good to play.
prizeguy

Post by prizeguy »

Yeah dont play those roulettes road to ruin, I yoused to play fruitys and was discplined and generally had fun playing them, starting playing these things about 10 month ago, and many time seen a months wages and more go in half an hour.

I never see anyone enjoying themselves playing these things, just frustration
davie89

Post by davie89 »

a used tae play fruit machines aw the time goldengames party times n jus randon machines.then the rouleete machines got a grip of me n a wid advice u tae stay wel clear as am losing an abouslute fortune