Good result in Corals

Forum covering Horse Racing, Football and anything else you can do at the Betting Shop!

Good result in Corals

Post by Guest »

Betting £75 on the middle dozen (13-24) with about £5 of mixed corners/splits in the same area I had 9 winning bets in a row.

I just wondered what the odds of this were?

Oh - walked away £1000 up in the end (couple of losing bets at the end) from £90 starting stake.

Nice broocie bonus!
jimbo111

its only

Post by jimbo111 »

its only a good result if you realise just how lucky you were ..the odds on 9 winners in a row are astronomical...good win though chuffed for ya

owww my head

Post by Guest »

Ended up grovenor tottenham court road - came home with £7800

what a bloomin scream! 7600 up on the day and about 300 up on fruits mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Post by Guest »

.....and so it beginz....
prizeguy

Post by prizeguy »

The more I play these rigged roulettes the more I believe people could possibly be 'doing them' so to speak, as opposed to that been impossible if they were random. I decided to take note of the last 20 numbers on the fobt I was playing today and the machine had repeated itself about 7 times in 20 spins, I ended up even with the £150 float I had, amazing how often the machine kept giving me spins where it would give me my money back, no doubt trying to round the % up
harry 3

Post by harry 3 »

There is a hidden IM on these guaranteed £500 win. My mates brother knows a chinese waiter whose cousin from Shanghai has been doing them since 2001. He now owns 17 restaurants, three laundries, an opium den, eight brothels and a DVD pirating racket, so it must be true. His name is Mr Chang if you don't believe me.
Come on you Royals
toby

Post by toby »

harry2 wrote:There is a hidden IM on these guaranteed £500 win. My mates brother knows a chinese waiter whose cousin from Shanghai has been doing them since 2001. He now owns 17 restaurants, three laundries, an opium den, eight brothels and a DVD pirating racket, so it must be true. His name is Mr Chang if you don't believe me.
LMFAO ^^ 8)

toby
JG

Post by JG »

Ah yes, Mr. Chang. I was disbelieveing you until you mentioned his name.
itsme

Post by itsme »

what a bloomin scream! 7600 up on the day and about 300 up on fruits mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Really this much ??

:shock:

How do you plan on spening it ??

Shove it all back in ??
life is like a big shit sandwich - every day we take a bigger bite

bollox

Post by Guest »

Lost it all + 3k on top

cunts
itsme

Post by itsme »

So you have blown 10.5k ??

You have issues my friend !!

That's crazy pal :shock:
life is like a big shit sandwich - every day we take a bigger bite
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Let's not start the rigged/unrigged debate again :wink:

Recently i've seen 29/29/29 and 12 reds in a row though. Now i know this is very possible, but its far too frequent on FOBTs.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

saw a treble 28 and a treble 12 on the same m/c the other day.