West Ham again!

Forum covering Horse Racing, Football and anything else you can do at the Betting Shop!

West Ham

Survival
64%
Relegation
36%

Total votes: 11

nudgesuk

Post by nudgesuk »

just saw on sky sports news that westham are moving inonmilan baros now that would be a good signing for you fader
Fader

Post by Fader »

yeah i know mate, people are s stupid- we cant interest internationals - well you obviously aint seen konchesky, and benayoun play - we just finished our tour of swedan and won all three - 3-1, 3-0 and 3-0 - and the reason why we CAN attract these players is because every player wants to live in London im afraid! and THATS why you dont see teams like Birmingham and villa never seem to get the top quality english players
Chance favours the prepared mind!
nudgesuk

Post by nudgesuk »

i know what u mean about london as i support spurs but you only have to look at all of the london teams they all have good players because of the lifestyle the players can have in london... i wasnt sayin konchecky is a bad player i just dontthink hes a shit hot playerhes got goof premiership experience and with a team of young players the likes of konchesky ,sheringham and do on will be a great help to nourish the youngsters into good premiership players but the thing that gets me is that spurs wantto sign baptista i think its crazy as weve already got defoe,keane,kanoute,and mido 4 good strikers i just dont see why he needs to add to that/..

are you joining the fruit chat fantasy football league mate??????
JustAnotherClone

Post by JustAnotherClone »

True about the London thing, it is a big draw for players especially foreign i think.

What do you think of Repka & Fletcher? I have them both in my dreamteam squad for now.
nudgesuk

Post by nudgesuk »

repka has a lot of premiership expereience but wasnt he nearly leaving last season ? because the fansdidnt like him? i dunno much about fletcher but im sure when the season starts we will get a good look at him
Fader

Post by Fader »

Repka - last season he was fucking brilliant to put it to a tee - really improved as a player, and was 2nd hammer of the year behind sheringham!

Fletch - Good holding midfielder, and very under rated - personally i wouldnt put him as a first choice midfielder, as i dont know if he can cut it in the premiership - like daily

first choice west ham team will be...

carroll

konchesky - gabbidon - ferdinand - repka

etherington - reo coker - noble/daily/fletcher - benayoun

hareood - zamora/sheri

- if you wanna see benayoun - to see how good he really is follow these links -

http://ysalsa.tripod.com/benayoun1.wmv
http://ysalsa.tripod.com/benayoun2wmv
JustAnotherClone

Fletcher, i may have to change him then. Daily is a solid premierleague player (Well he was for my team a few years back)
Fader

Post by Fader »

players in my team from west ham are...

LB - Konchesky
MR - Benayoun
ML - Etherington

Think these 3 will do well this season!
Fader

Post by Fader »

just got the odds for west ham

the return of £100 with william hill for west ham to stay up = £220

think ill go for that
mjd

Post by mjd »

damnit.. Wish this thread would be moved from the betting forum! I keep thinking there a new betting thread, but its just 'this'....

West ham, fighting against the drop, wont survive IMO
boom
nudgesuk

Post by nudgesuk »

im with mjd even though ive posted herei keep thinkin that someone hs maybe posted atip or sumthin only to find that the old west ham flame is still burning ..can you make a football forum admin????????
JustAnotherClone

Good Return Fader

Just one problem...........You have to wait all season for your money!!
bat_fink

Post by bat_fink »

Unlesss they are relegated by Jan 06 of course? :? Paddy power like to pay early on "certs"

Good luck to the Hammers this season, hope they stay up 'cos did like a day out down at Upton Park the last time they were in the Premiership.....or should that be a nice excuse to do the underground/station bars :roll:
Fader

Post by Fader »

yeah not bad return is it- think ill give it a shot - will make the season just that little bit more exciting :)

lock this now if ya want
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

small reminders! throughout the season of your adamant survival of your beloved ammers :o ops:
I love it when a plan comes together