West Ham again!

Forum covering Horse Racing, Football and anything else you can do at the Betting Shop!

West Ham

Survival
64%
Relegation
36%

Total votes: 11

Fader

West Ham again!

Post by Fader »

I know i put this before, and there was alot of half wits going mad over it, but with the new signings and especially the absolute quality signing of yossi benayoun, im so sure we'll stay up ima stick a decent amount on it. Im thinking of sticking 50 on!, maybe 75 - what do people HONESTLY think, and please no west ham haters, saying we'll go down just because you dont like us!
Chance favours the prepared mind!
random stop

Post by random stop »

although i'd like to see them stay up mate i honestly think ANY team coming from the championship is gonna struggle to stay in the premiership. cant see the three coming up this year being any different , out of the three i'd fancy sunderland to survive
nudgesuk

Post by nudgesuk »

id have to plum for west ham to stay up as i see the likes of fulham and west brom getting dragged into the relegation zone but well see what the season brings ....spurs to win the league.....well one can dream cant they lol
Fader

Post by Fader »

nah i think we'll stay up
mjd

Post by mjd »

off topic, but I found a hell of a good bet - Liverpool to win the premiership WITHOUT Man U / Arse / Chelsea..

5/6..

shame you have to wait a year, but Liverpool are just about certs for 4th this time around.
boom
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

fader at it again :D enticing the millwall fans again you no my opinion
I love it when a plan comes together
ChrisBrighton

Post by ChrisBrighton »

Alan Pardew has £20 Million to spend this summer
JustAnotherClone

Post by JustAnotherClone »

I think they will stay up, i reckon Wigan & West Brom will be down.

The last relegation place will be fought by Fulham, Sunderland, Portsmouth & West Ham but it will be Portsmouth i think who will suffer.
Fader

Post by Fader »

fader again maybe - im only asking for peoples opinion, i asked before - but that was before we made some shit hot signings - i.e, benayoun and konchesky
random stop

Post by random stop »

Cant see what your saying there mate. konchesky and benayoun arent exactly world class players that are gonna help them stay up. goood luck to them i say but i just cant see it
nudgesuk

Post by nudgesuk »

lol@ konchesky he aint exactly roberto carlos is he lol
JustAnotherClone

Post by JustAnotherClone »

He is an England international 8)
nudgesuk

Post by nudgesuk »

lolhes has ONE cap lol i mean youve got ashley cole and wayne bridge ahead of him and even phil neville come on what does that say about him lol nooffence but he aint a shit hot signing ....ifyour gonna buy a shit hot player its gonna cost you more than a fiver lol but i stillthink theywill stay up and old teddy sheringham will bangin at least 20 goalsagain this season
Fader

Post by Fader »

fuck off u idiots - konchesky is a an international, so is gabbidon, collins, and benayoun ! so we'll see - obviously you cant have a mature conversation without attempting an arguement - pathetic
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

fader your getting up a height again come on man sensible isnt "fuck off u idiots" i think you will have to be a seasoned premiership team before you can start intresting quality internationals,, be realistic no up and comming star will risk there career by being linked to religation material :twisted:
I love it when a plan comes together