Chelsea or Man U?

Forum covering Horse Racing, Football and anything else you can do at the Betting Shop!
standardliege

Chelsea or Man U?

Post by standardliege »

Both teams are great, they both have strength in depth and superstar players. I had a bet with this bloke that loves Man U, it started cos' i said that Chelsea were gonna clinch it cos' they are 9 points ahead(this was a week or so ago).
He got a bit upset and started throwing insults so i said put your money where your mouth is.
He then tried to bluff me by saying go on then £5000. He knew i was talking more like 500 but he had lost face by this time and had to try and redeem some sort of respect. So i said if Chelsea win you give me 140 and if Man U win ill give you 200. He agread................ha ha
standardliege

Post by standardliege »

What can you say about English football at the moment? It is the best in the world. We have more top teams than Spain, more stars than Italy and we have Rooooneeey!

Will we win the World Cup?
random stop

Post by random stop »

arent you belgian :wink:
harry 3

Post by harry 3 »

Well maybe Rooney will take your bet of £5k. £700k makes my losses look small.
Fader

Post by Fader »

theres no doubt now chelsea have won it i think, man utd needed us for a draw i think, and we were gutless
Chance favours the prepared mind!
mjd

Post by mjd »

Prem is over now..

Cant beleive we never beat Sunderland.. Created enough to thrash them, but just couldn't score!

oh well.. need to clinch second place now. But that wont be easy either (5 points with Spurs & chlesea up and coming
boom