tipping comp Day 4

Forum covering Horse Racing, Football and anything else you can do at the Betting Shop!
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Dear oh dear...
Ruler of The World

Congratulations to KENO
Ruler of The World

A fitting end, the new champion signs off with a 16/1 winner. Great job, sir! No excuses from me, just got the 50-50s wrong!
Ruler of The World

BFK wrote:U cunt!!!!!
Dear, dear! Temper! Look at this logically, he apparently WANTED soft ground which he got, he fell the first time he ran in the gold cup when going well, second time he wandered but was only beaten a length and this time apparently he was BETTER THAN EVER and looked that good when pissing the king george! Why wouldn't anyone who follows horses not think he was a cert today???

I've found a horse for tomorrow who has been downgraded bigtime and is a huge price at 9/4 in a 5 horse race... 1.45 Kempton ART MAURESQUE. If you can find a better bet for the day, please let me know!
keno

Post by keno »

Ruler of The World wrote:A fitting end, the new champion signs off with a 16/1 winner. Great job, sir! No excuses from me, just got the 50-50s wrong!
Thanks!

A nice way to end Cheltenham. This has been my most profitable festival to date.
Plenty of the fancied horses obliged and then a couple of e/w pokes copped for the place with the last one winning.
Ruler of The World

Can we conclude that Silviniaco is the new One Man? The best 3m chaser everywhere except Cheltenham?
Ruler of The World

Ruler of The World wrote:Dear, dear! Temper! Look at this logically, he apparently WANTED soft ground which he got, he fell the first time he ran in the gold cup when going well, second time he wandered but was only beaten a length and this time apparently he was BETTER THAN EVER and looked that good when pissing the king george! Why wouldn't anyone who follows horses not think he was a cert today???

I've found a horse for tomorrow who has been downgraded bigtime and is a huge price at 9/4 in a 5 horse race... 1.45 Kempton ART MAURESQUE. If you can find a better bet for the day, please let me know!
NOW, BFK! Did you back this????
keno

Post by keno »

Ruler of The World wrote:Can we conclude that Silviniaco is the new One Man? The best 3m chaser everywhere except Cheltenham?
Most definitely. Horses for courses.
BFK

Post by BFK »

Hadn't been on line to check Ur reply mate!! I take it it won?

I was gonna back Conti anyway mate so no hard feelings!!

Had a casual tenner on RTR as well which almost got me just over a ton back.

Don't know what happened to Conti tho. Just faded away mid race.
Ruler of The World

I thought 'cunt' was referring to me! I was thinking I've lost money on it too you know!!! Yes that horse did win and finding ones like that is bloody rare, I could have given you the forecast too and you wouldn't have had a moment's worry since the 1st was clear of the 2nd and they were both in a different county to the rest (all 3 of them).

I had a £2.50 double on peace and co and coneygree or whatever he's called - only because I placed it before watching his races and deciding he had no chance in hell, novices CANNOT win the Gold Cup, etc! How wrong was I? I was cheering on Road To Riches for a win and a forecast, lazy cunt of a horse!

McCoy's mount in the last race was a fake favourite who had no chance in hell - hats off to him for getting it placed, not many could have done that with such a bag of shit waiting to be turned into cheap burgers!

Aintree is the place to recoup my not particularly substantial Cheltenham losses and if Silviniaco is running I don't give a toss who he's running against, I'm lumping on! You just have to forgive him his runs over that course and distance, end of!

I fancied Toast of New York for the Dubai World Cup but he's been taken out, when that meeting's on I will post some tips because I know these horses well (international superstars of the flat)... at the moment I don't have a clue about a horse called Lea who is 4/1 2nd fav in the Dubai World Cup so I'm not deciding on anything until I do!

Interesting that we've never had a debate about the greatness of the legendary Frankel on here... he'll have his kids running around soon!