video roulette

Forum covering Horse Racing, Football and anything else you can do at the Betting Shop!
D4nBO

video roulette

Post by D4nBO »

Felt a bit violated today at dinner. Put £10 spot in the roulette machine in lads. Steadily built it up to £60 decent result.

29 dropped in twice in a row. Put a fiver on it spun 36 in fair rnough next spin puts another fiver on it. Lads who I am with says don't be stupid and takes the five chip off low and behold 29 comes in.

My thoughts are

1 - if i had put the fiver on would the number of come in ??? (I have my doubts)

2 - my mates cost me £180

P.S ended up losing the £60 oh well.............................

how does everyone else tend to play these machines ??
"Its all about the top"
ob

Post by ob »

no he didnt cost you, on these roulette machines a different number is chosen every part of a second, so the number you would have had, if he hadn't taken the chip off and you'd just pressed bet would have been a different number ( with a 36/37 probability ) than if he did take it off ( think about the timing issue ).
nudgesuk

Post by nudgesuk »

dont play them no more there a mugs game been there done that
spa

Post by spa »

Mt friend is fairly keen on these, I do believe he slowly shying away from them.

We both had one of those days where you can't win or you can't lose is our local arcade, had £50 each and came out with £50 each, but all in coins. We went to the bookies (his idea) but only if we only use £5 (my idea) each.

We put £8 in, he put £1 on 4 numbers and I stuck my £4 on black. It spun in black for the £8 back. He put the £8 on 22 as a joke, I said sod it, hit it and it came in for £288. We then chucked the rest of our coins in to get notes and managed to get the bank too £400 and left. That was a good day.

On the way home we discussed whether the £288 was there to be won, didn't matter what number you put money one.

Have in the past gone in and lost £10-£30 each in minutes.