2014 Epsom Derby

Forum covering Horse Racing, Football and anything else you can do at the Betting Shop!
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

I think you've done your money BFK. 18/1 Western Hymn, 20/1 Romsdal, 16/1 Orchestra all in with a winning chance and e/w profitable obviously. Richard Hughes is on Romsdal!
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Could've walked it I reckon. Free money today
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
Ruler of The World

Romsdal was the best tip, better than a win on the fav who clearly isn't as good as you boys think because all you want to do is blow your trumpets about winning on a hyped up favourite! They are hyping him up because their ageing stallion Galileo needs replacing and their rivals have Frankel and Sea The Stars! There is nothing special about Australia and time will prove this! Well done for backing a short priced favourite! He could have walked it??? LOL
Electrocoinist

Post by Electrocoinist »

OK so Australia won, that's because the rain that was forecast was nowhere near as intense as it was supposed to be. He's beaten the 2nd by less than he did in the Guineas so what does that tell you about him as a middle distance horse? I'll give you 100/1 that he wins the Arc. Treve will piss all over the Coolmore Hype Horse as will the unbeaten daughter of Sea The Stars, Taghrooda.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Ruler you're not really in a position to “ lol" are you? Seeing as though you do your nuts every day. The way I see it was I had a decent touch by backing that horse for 5/2 around the offices and through numerous on line accounts early doors on Saturday. If making money is worthy of a “ lol" then you're fucked mate. Keep donating to the bookies pal. God loves a mug.
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

betchrider wrote:Ruler you're not really in a position to “ lol" are you? Seeing as though you do your nuts every day. The way I see it was I had a decent touch by backing that horse for 5/2 around the offices and through numerous on line accounts early doors on Saturday. If making money is worthy of a “ lol" then you're fucked mate. Keep donating to the bookies pal. God loves a mug.
Who online did you get that with?
Ruler of The World

betchrider wrote:Ruler you're not really in a position to “ lol" are you? Seeing as though you do your nuts every day. The way I see it was I had a decent touch by backing that horse for 5/2 around the offices and through numerous on line accounts early doors on Saturday. If making money is worthy of a “ lol" then you're fucked mate. Keep donating to the bookies pal. God loves a mug.
Start your own thread then you favourite backing penis!
Keep backing those hyped up favs LOL

The LOL was actually referring to the comment 'he could have walked it' but I guess me stating that after the comment was to difficult for you to understand. As for doing my nuts every day... how would you know?
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Roll_With_It_Russ wrote:Who online did you get that with?
Hills.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Ruler of The World wrote:Start your own thread then you favourite backing penis!
Keep backing those hyped up favs LOL

The LOL was actually referring to the comment 'he could have walked it' but I guess me stating that after the comment was to difficult for you to understand. As for doing my nuts every day... how would you know?
You make it plainly obvious you do ya suede in mate with all the shit you put up as tips. If backing hyped up favourites earns a wage then I'll gladly keep it up. Although I am struggling with online now. They don't like winners ya know. Saying that you don't have a problem getting on do you ?
Ruler of The World

You know fuck all about me and it's plainly obvious it's the same with horses too! Showing off about backing a favourite in a derby - times must be hard for you!
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Not showing off about just saying if it makes dough why not? Ya in it for the profit and the profit only keep up your good work and I'll keep up what I'm doing
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

Numurous accounts? :-D
Ruler of The World

Aha :) well if it wasn't showing off then why gloat and have constant digs at me when all I've said is the horse is hyped up and over rated because they need a new high profile stud! And no horse that's won the derby by 1 1/4 lengths 'could have walked it'!

I think you'd be very surprised if you saw my betting figures but think what you like!
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

what are your betting figures then ruler?!

and your's betch?!
Going skint....
Ruler of The World

Well most of my bets are multiples and I do well to get a few decent priced winners often enough to cover myself for the times I don't. I often find I am not permitted as high a stake as I would like and that's on multiples because they see how often I pick 5-8 winners out of 7-8 when I do them. I never said Australia couldn't win, the downpour of rain that was anticipated was nowhere near as severe as they said it would be and the best horse over the distance in the race on the ground won. Go ahead Betchrider, the betting genius and back Australia at 4/7 now for the Irish Derby which Ruler of The World was odds on in and finished 5th! Remember that horse? The 2013 Derby winner I picked in August 2012?? The one that was 33/1 at the time? Terrible tipping! I'm so awful, picking out the 25/1 3rd, Romsdal as the each way value bet in this year's Derby and tipping a winning favourite too in Cirrus Des Aigles who should have been 1/50 on Saturday. You take 4/1 on Australia to win the Arc :) I'll have 16/1 on Taghrooda each way and 7/2 to win with Treve and let's see who comes out on top, eh? I can't wait to see the magnificent ride Joseph O'Brien gives to this 'wonder horse' in the roughest group 1 race in the world! I'll back a couple of favourites too - at Royal Ascot; Treve and Kingman but I won't be harping on about my bets should they win and be acting like I've picked 50/1 shots! Oh and I'll take a chance on the best Miler in Training, Olympic Glory at 5/1+ to win the Queen Anne.