Joseph O'Brien: Worst Jockey On The Planet, Ever!

Forum covering Horse Racing, Football and anything else you can do at the Betting Shop!
Ruler of The World

Joseph O'Brien: Worst Jockey On The Planet, Ever!

Post by Ruler of The World »

Why the fuck is this CLOWN getting top rides on top horses? Because of who his dad is? Surely even his dad can see what utter shit his son is on these horses!?

You probably think I'm pissed off with him losing on 2 odds on shots today! I haven't even had a bet, all I know is this boy is a fucking failure who is making top horses fail just for being under him! I've seen countless shit rides by this prick, today he thought Johan Strauss was a world beater and got trapped up the rails and then Kingsbarns didn't quite take off... because he was being a cocky little prick as usual.

Knowing how the Irish don't like such awful rides, I'm surprised he hasn't been shot yet!

I was very happy last June when I knew Ryan Moore was taking the ride on Ruler of The World, I guarantee you this cock wouldn't have won the Derby on him!

I'd like some more opinions on this please, he is truly dreadful and I mean even worse than Richard Hills!