Ruler of The World's NEW tipping page

Forum covering Horse Racing, Football and anything else you can do at the Betting Shop!
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

I have 2 tips, 1 tomorrow and 1 on the 31st.

King George VI & Queen Elizabeth Stakes: CIRRUS DES AIGLES 13/8 - this is a very reliable horse, he ran against Frankel in his final race and certainly wasn't disgraced. Against this field I just think its another race like Al Kazeem's.

Sussex Stakes (Glorious Goodwood): DAWN APPROACH 5/4 - unbeaten over 1 mile and although last time's win over Toronado didn't exactly look easy, he had run an extra race since the 1st time they locked horns and he won by a good few lengths.

I know they're not exactly mouth watering prices but for what they are running against I still think the odds are quite generous. Definitely have a double if you're going to back them at all.
amazing

Post by amazing »

Ruler of The World wrote:I have 2 tips, 1 tomorrow and 1 on the 31st.

King George VI & Queen Elizabeth Stakes: CIRRUS DES AIGLES 13/8 - this is a very reliable horse, he ran against Frankel in his final race and certainly wasn't disgraced. Against this field I just think its another race like Al Kazeem's.

Sussex Stakes (Glorious Goodwood): DAWN APPROACH 5/4 - unbeaten over 1 mile and although last time's win over Toronado didn't exactly look easy, he had run an extra race since the 1st time they locked horns and he won by a good few lengths.

I know they're not exactly mouth watering prices but for what they are running against I still think the odds are quite generous. Definitely have a double if you're going to back them at all.
Save ya cash lads
Enjoying life to the max!

I'll be back
JG

Post by JG »

CIrrus any good?
JG
qwerty

Post by qwerty »

Neigh
JG

Post by JG »

How's the betting going Harry? Clawed back the 18p on the Rugby Union yet?
JG
Ruler of The World

Sorry for my lengthy absence, I've been extremely busy, didn't even have time to bet on those nags. Sorry, both lost, 2nd 1 was looking like a winner until the last few yards. I just haven't had time to have a bet. No tips for the forseeable future, sorry - probably good news for most of you.
amazing

Post by amazing »

Ruler of The World wrote:Sorry for my lengthy absence, I've been extremely busy, didn't even have time to bet on those nags. Sorry, both lost, 2nd 1 was looking like a winner until the last few yards. I just haven't had time to have a bet. No tips for the forseeable future, sorry - probably good news for most of you.
Woooooooo
He's on his latest project lol
Enjoying life to the max!

I'll be back
Ruler of The World

2.45 Deauville, I know its not much notice... Olympic Glory is around 16/1 - worth an each way I think. Intello looks like the winner because I think its too much too soon for Dawn Approach after being run out of the Sussex Stakes at Goodwood. Only 11 days ago and Intello is top class and on home turf.
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

not quite but still a result. myself i didnt want to get involved with the dodge approach.
Ruler of The World

Yet again Frankel's form stands up, beat Moonlight Cloud before and that winner today was beaten by Excelebration who was just Frankel on an off day. Olympic Glory was a whisker away from winning, just failed. Gutted! Intello could not go the pace, was never going to get better than 3rd and Dawn Approach was 5th, never looked like winning - too many races.
Ruler of The World

Telescope and Al Kazeem tomorrow. Big double for me.
Ruler of The World

3.10 Southwell One Pursuit
1.50 Exeter Flemension
2.50 Exeter CUE CARD
3.20 Exeter Claret Cloak

That's my do or die yankee for the day.