Anyone ever had in play betting left open on a site

Forum covering Horse Racing, Football and anything else you can do at the Betting Shop!
Simo7

Anyone ever had in play betting left open on a site

Post by Simo7 »

Ive seen it twice now last one was a late night South American game a certain bookmakers had a game as 0-1 and at 80 mins the true score was 2-1 with only 63 mins of the game passed and it was accepting bets all at the 0-1 odds this lasted about 5 mins then all in play betting was suspended. Something had seriously fucked up and who ever was in charge of it had fell asleep on the job.

I was betting on 2 games in play but All bets i made on that game were voided then my account suspended now closed and funds returned no winnings just was unbelievable to see
ming

Post by ming »

if its online they always get the money back, i had ronnie o sullivan at 20/1 in running when it should have been 1/20 and they didnt pay out as there is a clause in the t's and c's saying that they dont pay out on errors in price
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

happens loads of time on quieter markets, few operators will just price up the selections that are not winning when its nearing the finish, very dirty practice.

if its obvious the price is wrong then yeah they call papable error, but what if you lose, do they refund, do they fuck...

always copy bet details if in doubt and enforce should they fail to pay.