I Like Betting So I'll Start My Own Tips Page Here (if that's OK)

Forum covering Horse Racing, Football and anything else you can do at the Betting Shop!
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

Shamir 19.10 kempton 10/1.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Where's he gone?
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Last seen outside Ladbrokes.

I got a bit of 18 on Betfair and now it's 21 !!!
Attachments
MOW.jpg
Roulette free since December 2011.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

Kleitomachos, last race newmarket, back it EW .
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

harry2 wrote:Last seen outside Ladbrokes.

I got a bit of 18 on Betfair and now it's 21 !!!
Lol harry
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

missed the race thankfully
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

HOW DARE YOU?????????????????

I have been taking a break as my tips have been so awful for weeks on end. Now I'm back to give you all the best tips EVER!

We begin with what looks like a huge price based on the 1st run by this horse as opposed to his awful 2nd run... 3.40 Newmarket SWEDISH SAILOR. He beat no less than Noble Mission by a good 4 lengths + on his debut last year, he's been a non runner several times since, he finally had a run in a 5 runner race and was last of 5 - but that was a first run in a year. Paul Hanagan rides, he's the 3rd string of Godolphin judging by the red cap but 14/1!!! There is nothing in this race that is close to the class of Noble Mission who would be a very short price if he was running in it so I think an each way punt is in order.

Ladbrokes are top price on EXCELEBRATION in the 23:40 Santa Anita (Breeders Cup Mile) and St Nicholas Abbey has a great chance to gain a repeat win in the Turf ( 22:18 )- yes both horses last ran in the mud only recently but lovely firm ground for class horses, up against horses which are not quite top level (in my humble opinion), I stick with them. Another probable winner at Newmarket is SILLABUB in the 12.15

On the jumps...
Down Royal SIZING EUROPE and BOG WARRIOR must be worth decent bets in the 2.25 and 3.00. At Ascot, 2.35 Il De Re is well in at the weights for his ability, as long as he can jump a hurdle he'll win.

There you go, plenty of choice, find your own prices! Decide on your own bets!
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

I understand why you knocked it on the head
Ruler of The World

Must admit, for a long time now I have been ABSOLUTELY SHIT. Taking a month off now!
Ruler of The World

I have just found out to my horror that the horse I NAPPED twice, Joe Eile, WON the other day at DUNDALK of all places at a staggering 10/1!!!!!! He runs again today at Leopardstown a 9/2 shot. Its just impossible to keep up with these bastards.
Ruler of The World

I'll leave you all with this 1. Couldn't be a more fitting horse other than the 1 I'm named after who never seems to run...

RULE THE WORLD 1.40 CORK (around 6/4) NAP!!!!

Unbeaten in 2 starts.
BFK

Post by BFK »

2nd!!!

Went off at 3's.
Ruler of The World

2nd indeed, by a nostril. Just goes to show you, when your luck's out... good luck in this period - I am out of this sphere for a while. Will be back for the jumps tipping when it all starts falling into place. Not making excuses but ground has ruined flat racing this season. My biggest issue is Joseph O'Brien - how is this complete TWAT being allowed to continue to ride some of the best bred and most expensive horses when the owners can call on the experience and raw natural talent of the likes of Ryan Moore and Jamie Spencer at will? They could have any top jockey working for them over at Coolmore but no, DADDY'S BOY gets the rides! Its a fucking joke. He's only gone and made the best 2 horses in the Breeders Cup Mile and Turf lose through yet more bad judgement and general weakness. Its just unbelievable how he is still getting these rides! Has anyone seen the ride on Camelot where he singlehandedly denied this great horse the Triple Crown??? The only time a horse wins with this talentless clown on their back is when its a good 10lbs better than anything else in the race! Its amazing, just when we've got rid of Michael and Richard "Handicap Twins" Hills riding for daddy, this prick comes along to ruin another potentially great and previously PROVEN great operation! FUCK'S SAKE!!!!
Ruler of The World

Betting tips re-start courtesy of Mr Tipster soon. He feels that he knows enough about the current crop of jumps horses now and he was right about Bob's Worth on Saturday (couldn't be bothered, sorry).

One tip he's already giving is Silviciano Conti to win the Gold Cup in March - around 7/1 I believe.

Let's hope he's better than me, eh?
Ruler of The World

Today's 'tips'

2.00 Kempton, 12/1 or bigger for HADRIANS APPROACH is a massive price for a horse who either falls or wins, if he jumps around he is top class.
3.10 Kempton LONG RUN, you can say what you want about this horse, I've only backed him once and he won that time, he is better than this lot. Cue Card has never proved himself and I doubt he will today.