I miss playing FOBTS

Forum covering Horse Racing, Football and anything else you can do at the Betting Shop!
autonudge

I miss playing FOBTS

Post by autonudge »

I havent played a Fobt for about 18 months and really wanna play one. Stupid I know but I really wanna play one
ChrisBrighton

Post by ChrisBrighton »

I heard or read somewhere that they are not being played as much as they once were?

Anyone within the industry confirm this?

I've just thought of something whilst writing this. I reckon that the Sec 16 games make up a large % of what people play which is pleasing as this will be hurting the greedy cunting arcade owners.
quizard

Post by quizard »

You could have fooled me. Ive just spent the last three weeks living in the bookies and you are surrounded by people doing their nuts on them.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

quizard wrote:you could have fooled me. Ive just spent the last three weeks living in the bookies and you are surrounded by people doing their nuts on them.
why is this ? Do u work in one ?
quizard

Post by quizard »

No I was a sicko degenerate gambler for a few weeks. I think I've retired now though ;)
ChrisBrighton

Post by ChrisBrighton »

quizard wrote:You could have fooled me. Ive just spent the last three weeks living in the bookies and you are surrounded by people doing their nuts on them.
Yeah, they can do that to a person.