Corals Thai Flowers

Forum covering Horse Racing, Football and anything else you can do at the Betting Shop!
PMK

Corals Thai Flowers

Post by PMK »

NEVER EVER AGAIN.
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

You have to be foren to win on this one im afraid
PMK

Post by PMK »

I've played this twice, the first time I bailed £600 down with no feature.

Today £1.5k no feature. Highest win gambled to £160 before it auto collected.

Joke.

I defy anyone to claim they've cycled £2.1k thru ANY machine at £1 a go without a single feature.

Altho at £500 in I changed to mega spins, which as far as I can see does fuck all.

There is also no %age stated on this game on the main screen.

I gambled everything. The £160 auto collected cos I won 5 gambles in a row. The max it allows you.
keno

Post by keno »

Jeeez.

Harsh, very harsh.
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Ouch :shock:
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

Not having a go but Why even play this shite in the first place??
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Boredom. Those mega spins are a rip off. £100 will last you about two minutes with a £40 feature thrown in now and again. How these "meet" percentage is beyond me.
Roulette free since December 2011.
AMK

Post by AMK »

gmckee03 wrote:Not having a go but Why even play this shite in the first place??
You are having a go? It's his decision what he does with his time/money. I love nothing better than forcing a Footy Fruits for the final round.
AMK

Post by AMK »

harry2 wrote:Boredom. Those mega spins are a rip off. £100 will last you about two minutes with a £40 feature thrown in now and again. How these "meet" percentage is beyond me.
How could you lose? With them set on an amazing 95% or 94%? Maybe they save up for 9 jackpots in a row randomly.
PMK

Post by PMK »

harry2 wrote:Boredom. Those mega spins are a rip off. £100 will last you about two minutes with a £40 feature thrown in now and again. How these "meet" percentage is beyond me.
Feature? What does it actually do? More than £40 I hope!!

Playwithrobert - Thai flowers is not on 94-95%. Even with ur amazing luck, you'd brain out big time. But you'd probably make it back forcing out the reel king potty!!

Gcmkee bloke - You and most others will find out why I was I was in corals several months down the line. I'll be back there today too with plenty more chicken feed, which I made by playing sensibly on everybody elses playables to get that feature damn it!!!! I just hope Tony from Oxford hasn't despatched a team.

I better take 3k just to be on the safe side.
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

PMK wrote:I've played this twice, the first time I bailed £600 down with no feature.

Today £1.5k no feature. Highest win gambled to £160 before it auto collected.

Joke.

I defy anyone to claim they've cycled £2.1k thru ANY machine at £1 a go without a single feature.

Altho at £500 in I changed to mega spins, which as far as I can see does fuck all.

There is also no %age stated on this game on the main screen.

I gambled everything. The £160 auto collected cos I won 5 gambles in a row. The max it allows you.
Maybe it was a Scouse machine and decided to rob you of your money.....you know, 'cause you can't stand the c*nts!!! :P :P :P :lol:

It never had your trainers too, did it? :wink:
BFK

Post by BFK »

9621 new posts since I last logged on.

HRK is dead?

But this post caught my eye.

PMK ur a fucking idiot, u make all that money and then spunk it on a shitty B3 with no %age requirements?

After everything I told u. Don't give back what u take. Especially from the bookies.

I see playwithrob is mouthing off about the double dond that I told you about in confidence. Wait till I see you, consider urself out of the loop. I told u that rob is a scouser and can't be trusted.

Now where is my punnet of strawberries? Get me fuckin 2. There is a lot I need to sort out.

BFK - Box Fresh Kesh
Using Tony From Oxfords resources to track down PMK.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Welcome back :lol:
Cobwebs 👆
AMK

Post by AMK »

Just cause I'm a scouse twat and I shit on the floor and piss in the bath doesn't make me a bad person right?

Great. Just great. Now Joe public knows about the limitless forcing capabilities of a RKGP. This Fruit Chat is just getting more and more like Jackpotty these days. :roll:
PMK

Post by PMK »

What the fuck is going on here?

I've just come back from Spain this afternoon.

Security breach security breach!!!

Set up a 30 mile parameter. FC has been compromised.

It's tony from Oxford. He's taking over the world.