Chelski versus Man Ure

Forum covering Horse Racing, Football and anything else you can do at the Betting Shop!
barneybear

Post by barneybear »

Extreme Eddie wrote:I've just seen the cunning corner by Rooney, very inventive and i don't see the problem with it (i'm definatley not a Man U fan either)
Liverpool did this a few years back, only that time i think Luis Garcia got booked for it!

I must say, i love the way Rooney got away with screaming expletives in the faces of all the officials at somepoint in the game. Respect the ref? My Arse.
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

I saw him blatantly tell the ref to f*ck off at least 5 times in the first half and he was so close to the ref it was impossible to ignore or not hear, unless he has Arsene Wenger Syndrome - selective vision and hearing.

Oh yeah, most players would be booked or even sent off.....not one of Fergies and Englands golden boys though.
mjd

Post by mjd »

Remember a while ago an arguement broke out on here, with me Saying that Manchester United play the most attractive football in the country.... The big reposte came saying Arsenal do.......

Ermmmm :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Still thinking this!?
boom
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

Oh look the glory hunters have all come out now :lol: Chelsea are nobodys, just look at there home record this year compared to the last 3 years! Man Utd won 3-0 big woop!
mjd

Post by mjd »

If Manchester United become the next Leeds United nothing will change..

Just reveling in the moment, like all football fans do :)

I was drunk posting the above, didn't mean to cause offence!
boom
Scott

Post by Scott »

mjd wrote:If Manchester United become the next Leeds United nothing will change..

I've often wondered how many Man U fans would jump ship if this happened, my bet is quite a few (highly unlikely to happen in my lifetime i might add)
harry2

Post by harry2 »

They were relegated in the 70's !
Roulette free since December 2011.