Corals Thai Flowers

Forum covering Horse Racing, Football and anything else you can do at the Betting Shop!
harry2

Post by harry2 »

£1 a spin, feature might give £50-£150. Unlikely to be more. Various wild symbols and 12/15 spins.
Roulette free since December 2011.
liverpool24

Post by liverpool24 »

I put tons into fobt with some fantastic results and plenty of terrible ones obviously. If I play the slots I only ever play the newest game they have on, I wouldn't dream of getting involved ina game that's been on there since the year dot. The best slot game on them at the mo is devil of deal, had 500 four times off it in the past two months.
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

lol...theres no 'best' game...
Unbelievable Jeff
AMK

Post by AMK »

CrosbyRules wrote:lol...theres no 'best' game...
Come on! FootyFruits has to be the "best" game!

Wayne Prooney, anyone think of any of the other names? :D
keno

Post by keno »

playwithrob wrote:
CrosbyRules wrote:lol...theres no 'best' game...
Come on! FootyFruits has to be the "best" game!

Wayne Prooney, anyone think of any of the other names? :D
Marrowdonna, Ryan Figgs, Rhubarbinho. :D
BFK

Post by BFK »

Right first of all I'd like to thank Tony from Oxford for letting me use his player tracking equipment and Chloe O'Brien from CTU Los Angeles for providing me with com support in the hunt for the PMK.

Apparently he really did get back from Spain this afternoon so his account must of been hacked. Chloe is running a few filters and decryption keys to try and figure out who it was.

Now I'm not one to break protocol very often, but I feel it's now become so serious that there are issues that need addressing.

The PMK was last seen getting off a plane at Gatwick(a baggage handler recognised him from the time he was sharked by the PMK on a double dond)and my intelligence confirms he made it thru passport control.

From there on seems to be a mystery. The hijackers were using his account while he was abroad to make it look like he was in the country, but we know the PMK logged on himself not long after he landed as is evident from this thread. Unless of course it was made to look that way.

Something doesn't add up here. I can't get hold of him via text/phone and he's not been seen falling out of any pubs grasping a bottle of merlot or chateau nerf du pap!! His German Shepherd dog Slinks who is also a player and usually keeps on top of really local stuff hasn't seen him either. So he must of been apprehended/kidnapped at gatwick or after he left.

There are some suspects.

Playwithrobert - Hes a scouser. Let's not rule murder out of the question then. He'd probably blame it on someone else tho and could probably pay off a witness to claim he was rowing a reel king potty.

Danthedude/logopolis/Crosby - All Norwich city fans. Does their rivalry really run that deep?

JG - Apparently the PMK only gave him half the SP on project empires. Has that lack of info driven JG to murder?

Pickareel - These two have had much banter over the years, but did their relationship hit rock bottom when Mr Reel found out that the PMK had been to Barry Bay without telling him?

Trayhop - There was a rumour that while in Leicester a while back the PMK got an icon board on Hops route. Is this a revenge killing?

HRK - No he's dead.

Deano/Compact - Did the PMK outdrink him on red wine recently? Did PMK miss 2 Cash Climbers on an amazing in his prescence? Would that be enough to warrant a mercy killing?

Rath/OB/Vinyl - Did the PMK find something ready in the county of Kent? Did he make the usual £500 a day in a covered area? Could they have had him taken out by the player police?

Corals - These guys are big. Were they on to the Thai Flowers help screen rip? Did they really throw money at a hitman instead of revising the code?

Project - Have they left it to settle over all these years, so they wouldn't be suspects at present?

Cannonball/Jack - Did PMK find the unchipped Royal Family, the 24 ziggys/cabins? The 5 P1 kebabs? The 2 P1 kongs? The super charges? The laundrys? Which all seem to be prominent in the Yarmouth area?

Tony fr.........No it couldn't be.

The list is endless......................

And so is this post. It's late I'm out of strawberries and Tony from Oxford is calling me on the satelite phone.
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

heh, im actually loling...probs because im pissed but still..... :D
Unbelievable Jeff
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Who is tony from oxford lol
harry2

Post by harry2 »

thecannonball89 wrote:Who is tony from oxford lol
Englands top boy, as voted for in the annual Coin Slot Awards.
Roulette free since December 2011.
liverpool24

Post by liverpool24 »

CrosbyRules wrote:heh, im actually loling...probs because im pissed but still..... :D
Anybody who feels it's acceptable to use the expression 'I'm actually loling', needs to take a long hard look at themselves.
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

liverpool24 wrote:
CrosbyRules wrote:heh, im actually loling...probs because im pissed but still..... :D
Anybody who feels it's acceptable to use the expression 'I'm actually loling', needs to take a long hard look at themselves.
I'm pretty sure there's better things to take a look at myself for.

Get a fucking life mate
Unbelievable Jeff
AMK

Post by AMK »

Sorry it's taken me so long to post. I've been heavilly involved in a chipped Reel King Crappotty. Managed to bail with a £1,500 loss. I just can't believe it. It was 4 dinging the whole time. In vain I went and purchased a new pair of trainers and put the current ones in a service station bin.

I can still hear the ringing now. On the flipside had a cheeky £38 raise on an unplayable which was nice.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

this place is getting weirder by the day
Little discipline = BIG issue

trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

12months down the line ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, its still very weird :P
Little discipline = BIG issue

darren

Post by darren »

PMK wrote:
harry2 wrote:Boredom. Those mega spins are a rip off. £100 will last you about two minutes with a £40 feature thrown in now and again. How these "meet" percentage is beyond me.
Feature? What does it actually do? More than £40 I hope!!

Playwithrobert - Thai flowers is not on 94-95%. Even with ur amazing luck, you'd brain out big time. But you'd probably make it back forcing out the reel king potty!!

Gcmkee bloke - You and most others will find out why I was I was in corals several months down the line. I'll be back there today too with plenty more chicken feed, which I made by playing sensibly on everybody elses playables to get that feature damn it!!!! I just hope Tony from Oxford hasn't despatched a team.

I better take 3k just to be on the safe side.
ha fucking ha do well in coral? I wish I could be a few months ahead of the world like you, you should take 4