***** Cheltenham tipping competition 2008 *****

Forum covering Horse Racing, Football and anything else you can do at the Betting Shop!
joker53

Post by joker53 »

Im so confident because he is the only class horse in the race. He finished 2nd 3yrs ago and has just this year returned to his top form, as stated by his trainer noel meade. You say he has never won at the festival he has only ran once and finished 2nd and his other run he won the bula at cheltenham. So not bad course form a win and a 2nd, he seemed to find plenty when winning on the flat at dundalk only last week. Neways, good luck what ever you choose to be on. Just dont back Sizing Europe,even the bookies have confirmed they are still happy to lay this one.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Sure he ran in the County Hurdle one year. Anyways, I hope to relieve some funds from the bookies this week. Hoping they all come back safe and sound.
rook1984

Post by rook1984 »

If memory serves me right he won the county hurdle the year before he finished 2nd to Hardy Eustace. His form is in the book, its just whether he goes on and stays there.
pierkid

Post by pierkid »

He came 5th mate in a race won by Sporazene.
stop the swag.
rook1984

Post by rook1984 »

Yep, ur right pierkid, didnt think my memory was that good :( . Did any 1 get the pull out from the racing post 2day. Its pretty good with evry race, covered. Id recommend 1 if u can still get a copy.
harry 3

Post by harry 3 »

** POST YOUR DAY 1 TIPS IN THREAD CALLED CHELTENHAM COMP **
Come on you Royals