Tip of the Year

Forum covering Horse Racing, Football and anything else you can do at the Betting Shop!
pokercade

Tip of the Year

Post by pokercade »

Go for Natal in the 13.20 today going for £1000 on this to win wont be huge odds but a banker all the same.

Could also do a forecast 1Natal 2 beauracrat bump the odds up slightly this is biggest bet i had in a long time but its about a sure a thing you can get.
mjd

Post by mjd »

hope it does the business for you. Ruby Walsh is the perfect guy to have in your corner!
boom
leetommo

Post by leetommo »

were is it racing at??
pokercade

In it comes

Post by pokercade »

Done it very easily pity about Beuracrat falling easy 180 profit for me though pretty lame odds but was sucha sure thing had to back it. As Mjd said ruby Walsh cant go wrong and the horse has more to come. But to be honest the prices will reflect this for a while now.
mjd

Post by mjd »

Nice one. Just read the description and it sounded like a complete walk in the park it!
boom
pokercade

Yip

Post by pokercade »

Yes was only ever two in it but beauracrat fell 4 out just ploughed into it so didnt get to see if he would challenge in closing stages. Which im glad ruby just had to make sure he didnt fall after that. Wasnt able to get an early price though as had to place bet last nite probably could have got a little better than the sp but no time.

Not been having much time to be betting properly lately as been quite a good week with a few ive been watching have finally came in just sods law i missed em most notable was CREE been in and about the winning line last 4 starts backed it earlier in the week got beat by a 25 to 1 shot.
It ran yesterday didnt have it backed sure enough in it comes.

Then to add insult to injury same deal horse ive been following that finishes amazingly fast just needing someone to get the timing spot on comes storming home line came about 2 metres to soon and ends up third at 20 to 1 still a good return as been backing each way. This horse also ran yesterday yet again im not on it bangs home at 22to1 absolutely gutted. didnt bet yesterday as was lumping on to Natal today could have made more yesterday than i did today but thems the joys of horseracing.
leetommo

Post by leetommo »

keep the tips coming i say