worst toilets

Forum covering Horse Racing, Football and anything else you can do at the Betting Shop!
The landlord

Post by The landlord »

On good form tonite lads, was laughing at the the rulers anecdote, but " it filled a super-size cup." Classic, Actually just woke the mrs up with my hee hawing..
Scott

Post by Scott »

Must have been like king kongs finger!
Cobwebs 👆
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

I can remember thinking at the time, what he would have said if he had been interrupted? I mean this was left just in front of the urinals, so he would have had to have laid it with the risk of the door being flung open. In my mind I hoped that he would have been aggrieved, and shouted at those that came across him: "do you mind?! I'm having a shit here!"
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

probably doing you a back hand favour as he/she/it knew that the toilet would defo be blocked.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

What a shit thread !
Roulette free since December 2011.
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

How do you rate the toilets at Ascot, Harry?
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

Scott wrote:Some peoples toilet etiquette is truly shocking, don't piss on the seat and don't shit on the floor, not hard is it?

Sometimes that's not all that easy to do though.
Ever tried pissing first thing in the morning when you have the morning glory, or your foreskin's a bit crumpled?
Ends up on the floor, in the bath, on your slippers.....

Never a good start to the day.
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Slightly moving this topic on; what's the protocol for leaving a machine to visit the toilet? Often the urge for the toilet comes on quite strong, and if I'm heavily involved in something I'm never quite sure what to do. Sometimes I leave a few quids worth of credits and try my best to make it a quick visit (although this can be uncomfortable!), and sometimes I've just dropped a log on the carpet and hoped no-ones makes a fuss. Once, in The Flying Standard in Coventry centre I went for a piss and some kids jumped on. This was problematic as they started collecting all the buzz (grrrrrr). Damn those inbred Coventry Chavs!
harry2

Post by harry2 »

These days there's hardly a queue of people eagerly awaiting a machine. I always leave the m/c with holds flashing and then the quickstep to the bog. There does seem to be a lot of boozers with upstairs or downstairs toilets.
Roulette free since December 2011.
ruthl3ss

Post by ruthl3ss »

sharted the bed at travelodge, too much charlie

werent the best bog to be fair - disputed the charge, got a varrrrrrrrcha!!!!!!!!

GAME ON