I Like Betting So I'll Start My Own Tips Page Here (if that's OK)

Forum covering Horse Racing, Football and anything else you can do at the Betting Shop!
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Yes! What a tipster i am! 10 pt win nap comes in! Hope you were all on! My patent at newton abbot and my nap! What a day! :)
The landlord

Post by The landlord »

Was only using pricewise as a example off a very good proven tipster who only gives a few selections, I'm not having a go, u r picking some winners out, if u put trixies, Yankees on I would follow u for a it see how things go :) )
Ruler of The World

excuse me, my MAXIMUM WIN NAP won by 18 LENGTHS "UNEXTENDED"! What more do you want????? OK! No more GOLIATHS!

http://www.sportinglife.com/racing/resu ... se-grade-3

And i don't want any crap like "But the favourite fell!" If you can't jump in a jumps race, you don't win! Jumping is part of the race!
Ruler of The World

After a brilliant performance on Monday, Tuesday is a sure win day...

I have ANOTHER MAXIMUM BET for you all, the only way this doesn't win if its a non runner (again)! Its not a 1/6 shot, I don't know what price it is elsewhere but on Ladbrokes its a 2/1 and I'll take that all day long...

3.40 AYR SOVEREIGN STREET (NAP) 2/1 This horse has won 3 in a row and is well capable of taking this, I don't see any dangers.
3.20 SEDGEFIELD TREGARO (NB) 9/4 Has a fantastic chance of a course and distance repeat win here, generously priced for a 6 horse race, I feel.
3.30 WOLVERHAMPTON FAST FINIAN 7/2 Should win, Cantal is the danger but a course and distance win is better than any other form on offer here.
2.50 SEDGEFIELD QUINSMAN no price yet, on a roll!

10PTS win on NAP, 7 PTS on NB and 5 PTS DOUBLE Yankee advised or a patent on the 1st 3. Anyone who wants a goliath, add these:

3.50 SEDGEFIELD WELL OILED
4.20 SEDGEFIELD SAM THE MAN
4.50 SEDGEFIELD RUTTAN LAKE
5.20 SEDGEFIELD MISS LILY LEWIS

there you go, easy job. I'm 100% on jumps so far this week, 3/3.
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

good luck with that nap, least 4 dangers in that race, i'd say you be lucky to place with that, same with your nb
Ruler of The World

If 1 of those dangers is Bosun Breeze, fair play to you, you know your stuff, but if it isn't, you're clueless! The horse is on the upgrade winning in each division, he'll like the ground, the others won't and they're out of sorts. Confidence is the key. As for Tregaro, on his Southwell running he should never beat Earl Grez if you look at bare distances and weights, but remember this... DIFFERENT COURSE, DIFFERENT HORSE! He wasn't jumping that day because he didn't like the track, he likes it around Sedgefield.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

last race at ayr 'spread boy' back it e/w .
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Ayr is like a bloody swimming pool. You would be nuts to have a bet there today.

FAO The Landlord. Pricewise isn't the same tipster every week.
Roulette free since December 2011.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

spread boy loves it soft son trust me on this
The landlord

Post by The landlord »

What do you mean pricewise isn't same tipster every wk????
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

it placed like i said, so a small profit for anyone who backed it
Roll_With_It_Russ

The landlord wrote:What do you mean pricewise isn't same tipster every wk????
fuck knows, maybe he means segal gets instruction from different parties each week
harry2

Post by harry2 »

It is normally Tom Segal, but it was Mel Cullinan this week !!!

................................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,................................... .......... .....
...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,..........................................
......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,......................................
..................,-*lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllll.\... ..................................
................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\............................ ........
................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,................................
.................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,...............................
...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)..............................
.....................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................../...............................
.....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\..............................
.................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\................ .......... ...
...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)¯`~,. .......... .........
...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............
.................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........¯```*~-,,,,
.................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\..........
..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\.... .....
......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........
h2......................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.......
Roulette free since December 2011.
Roll_With_It_Russ

All I know is that you do well to get on at the advertised prices, so never bothered, just stick to my system
The landlord

Post by The landlord »

I was only using pricewise as a example of a tipster who gives 3/4 horses on a day full of good racing, what's mel culliwhoever got 2 do with it Harry???