I Like Betting So I'll Start My Own Tips Page Here (if that's OK)

Forum covering Horse Racing, Football and anything else you can do at the Betting Shop!
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

im so pissed off now, i wrote out a bet on the perth races, would had like 4 winners at big prices so siiiiiickkkkkkkkkkk
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Hefner last.
Ruler of The World

Interestingly, my bet had 2 losers in it on the goliath, unlucky on the yankee with 2 1sts, a 2nd and a 3rd and yet the goliath did not pay well since the prices were nowhere near as high as yesterday's.

Now we have a STRONG tip for tomorrow, the horse I have backed twice (missed it 3rd time) last time it was a non runner... 3/1 shot OLLIE OLGA will win the 2.55 at Newmarket. I will tell you why... the form is 100% solid, this is a 2 horse race and the favourite was about as convincing as I would be if I wrote a post trying to make everyone believe I miss Kesh. She will cruise along and wait to pounce in the last couple of furlongs, she has a great gear change and, well, you'll see.

I am, in fact, highly confident about several selections tomorrow and expect a huge return on my planned bets...

1. WIN SINGLE 2.55 NEWMARKET OLLIE OLGA @3/1 NAP 10pts
2. E/W YANKEE:
1.15 Newmarket POWER OF LIGHT 3/1 this horse has run only once and only won a class 5 maiden by 7 lengths, however, every other horse's form has holes in it like its been machine gunned so I can't see this thing being out of the frame.
1.45 Newmarket THISTLE BIRD 3/1 this horse has top form, a couple of others, Dank and Lady's First have both beaten each other in decent previous races. I'd rather back this than try to guess which of those 2 will finish in front of the other.
2.20 Newmarket JOVIALITY 9/2 this filly has been to USA and run well, they don't take fillies to USA if they're no good and this is the sort of race she is more than capable of winning.
2.55 Newmarket OLLIE OLGA 3/1 goes without saying that I would include this top filly who will be hard to beat, maybe even impossible.
Have a decent stake on this yankee, and a nice e/w acca on it while you're at it.
3. SUPER HEINZ as above plus these 3:
3.25 Newmarket DARE TO ACHIEVE (no price) Hughes on board for a top Galileo colt who's entered in the Racing Post Trophy...
4.35 Newmarket ANOTHER FOR JOE (no price) Can't see past this one in this, despite so many runners.
5.10 Newmarket ODIN (no price) Hughes on board, was unlucky not to win last time and should make amends this time.
Again, do it each way for a decent stake and have an acca.

Its rare I am this confident about so many, this is a true test of my picking skills!
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Take as much evens as you can on the Godolphin horse and lay back on Betfair tomorrow. Guarantee this will start shorter. No risk bet.
Roulette free since December 2011.
qwerty

Post by qwerty »

Certify will win. She also has fantastic form.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Traded out for a small loss. All the pro money this morning is for the Gosden horse.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Phone Corals quick and take 7/1 Winsili.
Ruler of The World

you're being very sili if you think that's going to win!
Ruler of The World

qwerty wrote:Certify will win. He also has fantastic form.
Maybe if she was a he... but as she's a she and this is the fillies mile, well, I think that's shown your level of knowledge of this race. Both the top 2 in the market have form figures 111 and both have beaten the same horses so how you can come out with that daft statement really shows you've simply looked at the price and thought 'yeah! That must win!'. TWAT!
qwerty

Post by qwerty »

We will see. You are wrong
Ruler of The World

I might well be wrong but I know a colt (a he) can't win a FEMALES ONLY RACE!!!
qwerty

Post by qwerty »

So you're not that confident on your tip then?
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Winsili NR.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

OLLIE OLGA get everything on,,,,balls and all
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

I remember i was att a bookies a few years ago and was outside having a smoke and Harry Findlay pulled up in his Rolls Royce and shouted out the window ....everyone get on Denman balls and all. It can't fucking lose....and it won 6/1. never forget that day was so funny. That horse was a tank...shame it got ill