FOBT Rainbow Riches Pots of Gold

Forum covering Horse Racing, Football and anything else you can do at the Betting Shop!
quizard

FOBT Rainbow Riches Pots of Gold

Post by quizard »

Anyone know what the odds against winning the pots are?
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

surely not that good george ? :)
Little discipline = BIG issue

quizard

Post by quizard »

If the Gold Pot is £500 is it worth throwing any money at it?
Plumy2k

Post by Plumy2k »

No lol.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

can sit for weeks on 500. weeks and weeks and weeks.
quizard

Post by quizard »

Plumy2k wrote:No lol.
Thought so LOL
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

months sometimes as u will know lugsey. never got involved in these. had a few punts on the old 2 pound spins. prob a little down overall .had a few 500's off peaunts tho.best was off 2 quid
quizard

Post by quizard »

Saw this on a unit in Ladcrooks today. Would love to see their faces if you walked up to the counter with a ticket for £3,322,256.47 LOL
Attachments
potsofgold.jpg
Mystery_Plum

Post by Mystery_Plum »

JG wrote:As the pots go up, the chances of it giving pots lessens. There is no 'value' on the rising pots, it's just a neat device that draws in the punters. They could all be permanently at 500/500/500 it would make no difference. Then it'd be slimmer than my 3750/1 obviously, but that is just a very generalised probable odds you would get on picking a random terminal somewhere. Each press still return 90% say, so no, absolutely no advantage to playing one with big pots.
I think Astra use the same methods for Reel King Potty etc
I think you're wrong :)
AMK

Post by AMK »

I once got 2 pots in a row on one of yours plum. :)
AMK

Post by AMK »

JG wrote:I'll have to keep guessing, keep pressing.
Montys Millions compensator error? Drift too high warning.
barneybear

Post by barneybear »

Been keeping an eye on a POG near me recently, as the pots were getting quite high. My experience has always been good with higher pots you see.

Anyway, Ive been putting off going in for a few days, until last night when I went in to do the city vs united bets.

thought I would have a cheeky look, and to my horror the bronze was down to £50.02 and silver to £150.17. Gold was still at £475.XX about 35p higher than I had left it.

Not a happy lad. My bets didnt come in either.
BFK

Post by BFK »

That was me. Im so lucky on these. Sorry mate.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

JG wrote:I'm currently travelling the length and breadth of the country looking for bronzes over £153.60 and silvers over £321.58 and golds at £500.

I shall be selling the lists of these amazingly high pots at a decent, knockdown bargain price. Are you to be first on the list on interested parties BFK?
Got ten here
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
Simo7

Post by Simo7 »

Gold Pot has sat on 500 for about 3 months now at my local Ladbrokes seen plenty chasing it to
Nearly all very good wins ive had on 500s have just been from small amounts like 3 quid in for 3 leps all the way to the top but then many times ive put hundreds in them without anything decent back, As many know they are not worth playing at all
On a Rainbow Riches free Spins I got stuck playing to many times lost a lot on it for no decent win ever! So i stopped playing it for a long time and never even went back to the arcade the amount of bs they did to bankrupt Grannies was getting to annoying and there wasnt much to be made in there 6 months later im walking past thought in nip in there get 290 first press .
They are just evil really will skank you then keep trying to lure you in. Only people who found the real pots of gold are the bookies there laughing slots will end up taking over Roulette in the not to distant future
Whenever you chase anything on these it probably will cost you a lot 20 pound notes to these are like Cookies to the Cookie monster