isn't anyone...

Forum covering Horse Racing, Football and anything else you can do at the Betting Shop!
novice_27

isn't anyone...

Post by novice_27 »

posting in this forum anymore.... Haven't seen any new posts!. :?
You learn something new everyday!
harry 3

Post by harry 3 »

Had two bets last evening.

£10 e/w Onenightinlisbon won @11/2
amd £5e/w Smiidy Hill with a £1 RFC with Bond Becks won @11/2 and FC paid £20. Unfortunately I blew £300 on the roulette.
mjd

Post by mjd »

Im going to Carlisle on Monday. Bye bye money..
boom
harry 3

Post by harry 3 »

MJD have you seen my tip in other fora.
mjd

Post by mjd »

Other Fora? is that the name of the horse or does that mean 'Othe rForum'? :?

Any tips would be appreciated, Im going with loads of people so want to come out on top!! :D
boom
nudgesuk

Post by nudgesuk »

im going to hamilton tomorrow night i quite fancy aagowangowan but he's running today so dont know if it'll run tomoz. im gonna get my place right at the winning post so if anyones watching anyof the hamilton races tomorrow night look for a little ginger twat jumping around at the winning post even ifmy horse loses lol i wanna be seen lol im sadi know lol never actually been to the races so quite excited and ive always watchedthose people jumpin about at the winning post and thought hmmm i wanna be like them lol ill let you know what ill be wearing so u have a better chance of seeing me lol :lol: but then again the ginger hair in itself is easy to spot lol
nudgesuk

Post by nudgesuk »

aagowangowan won at 11/4 nice horse this is and always runs a big race and if it does run again tomorrow then id say defo get on it .
novice_27

Post by novice_27 »

nudgesuk wrote:im going to hamilton tomorrow night i quite fancy aagowangowan but he's running today so dont know if it'll run tomoz. im gonna get my place right at the winning post so if anyones watching anyof the hamilton races tomorrow night look for a little ginger twat jumping around at the winning post even ifmy horse loses lol i wanna be seen lol im sadi know lol never actually been to the races so quite excited and ive always watchedthose people jumpin about at the winning post and thought hmmm i wanna be like them lol ill let you know what ill be wearing so u have a better chance of seeing me lol :lol: but then again the ginger hair in itself is easy to spot lol
im gonna be looking out for u now!. :lol:
You learn something new everyday!
harry 3

Post by harry 3 »

MJD. Have sent you a message.

For your information fora is the plural of forum. Some smart arse told me.
mjd

Post by mjd »

cheers mate,
Well done kev!
boom
nudgesuk

Post by nudgesuk »

aarrghh its on racing uk bugger lol but if ayones in the bookies ill still be jumpin around lol oh and the bonus is that journey south from x factor will be there as well woohoooo lol :roll: