treasre island

Discuss Quiz Machines here..
salford5

treasre island

Post by salford5 »

is it possible to get all the coins what happens when you get all the coins never got it after putting 25 quid in it
Nil Satis

Post by Nil Satis »

This one - Treasure Island on the Paragons - is commonly thought of as being the single worst game currently available (possibly ever, although there have been some real stinkers). In answer to your question, we don't think anyone reading here has ever made it to the end game, based on the lack of responses the last time this was asked.
grecian

Post by grecian »

Nil Satis wrote:This one - Treasure Island on the Paragons - is commonly thought of as being the single worst game currently available (possibly ever, although there have been some real stinkers). In answer to your question, we don't think anyone reading here has ever made it to the end game, based on the lack of responses the last time this was asked.
Sorry if I gave that impression. I have got to the endgame of this, once, back when it first came out. And I remember that it seemed potentially generous, although I seem to recall I found it difficult to work out what I was meant to be doing and buggered it up. I think it involved moving about on a treasure island and collecting prizes in various squares. I probably play a game every three or four months when I'm bored, to see whether I can recreate that happy day, but haven't yet managed to do so.

For my money I think this is the worst game of all time, and I think there's clear blue water between it and the next contender.
foxy

Post by foxy »

Hmm, my experience is very similar to that of grecian. Remember getting to end game and thinking that pen and paper or 2 people who knew what thay were doing would lead to some reasonable result but i think i only managed it another couple of times before my patience/lack of ability ran out.Not sure about worst game ever status but its longevity is an absolute mystery.
tonkarentino

Post by tonkarentino »

grecian wrote:
Nil Satis wrote:This one - Treasure Island on the Paragons - is commonly thought of as being the single worst game currently available (possibly ever, although there have been some real stinkers). In answer to your question, we don't think anyone reading here has ever made it to the end game, based on the lack of responses the last time this was asked.
Sorry if I gave that impression. I have got to the endgame of this, once, back when it first came out. And I remember that it seemed potentially generous, although I seem to recall I found it difficult to work out what I was meant to be doing and buggered it up. I think it involved moving about on a treasure island and collecting prizes in various squares. I probably play a game every three or four months when I'm bored, to see whether I can recreate that happy day, but haven't yet managed to do so.

For my money I think this is the worst game of all time, and I think there's clear blue water between it and the next contender.
Well I suppose there would be what with it being an island and all! :wink:
grecian

Post by grecian »

tonkarentino wrote:
grecian wrote:
Well I suppose there would be what with it being an island and all! :wink:
:D
Tea-stain

Post by Tea-stain »

I have got to the end game and yes its confusing.. you have to navigate a sill y map thingy with cash prizes all over it. Not very player friendly to say the least.