track and field

Discuss Quiz Machines here..
ming

track and field

Post by ming »

i played track and field today and hit the target given to me, think it was 25000 and got to the CASH ROUND WHOOOOO!!!!
lot a load of shit
there is another grid with bronze,silver and gold medals on and you can advance up the screen go get better prizes, theres more to it but my gf pressed skip when the rules come up .which was nice.
as i had no hints left i got a question on the 1st box i pressed and got wiped out with no cash. lovely.
anyone else had a result off this yet or won anything notable.
cool

Post by cool »

your try agains and hints appear to be wiped when you reach the prize round in the style of take it or leave it
ming

Post by ming »

i thought they got wiped aswell coz they werent in the bottom left corner but couldnt confirm it as i had none left anyway.
did you notice if you could collect any sort of prize before answering questions and what prize did you win
ming

Post by ming »

bottom right corner before someone jumps at the chance to correct me
cool

Post by cool »

1st time got there got bastard question.2nd time got offered £1.60 declined then got bastard question!
K_Oranj

Post by K_Oranj »

Can you remember any of the inglorious bastards? Not about that William fella I take it?
cool

Post by cool »

unfortunately not but they were the typical blocking question, similar to deal or no deal when it doesnt want you to win.not a difficult question that you may know, an impossible question with general knowledge.needs to be learned.
ming

Post by ming »

i think i can hit almost any target on the events depends on what speed it decides to give you but has anyone hit the 90metre target on javelin yet best ive had is 85.02
Tea-stain

Post by Tea-stain »

91.52....yay I used the buttons which i like better than the pre-determined speed. I had a misguided youth and bashed buttons from here all the way to skeggy and loved all the classics..Hyper sports, track and field, Numan athletics, daley thompsons, etc...
ming

Post by ming »

i havent seen any with th buttons on yet but its seems that it would mean being able to pass anyround of events
David Healy

Post by David Healy »

Anyone come across any bugs in the endgame on this one?
BigEd

Post by BigEd »

David Healy wrote:Anyone come across any bugs in the endgame on this one?
I am yet to get to the endgame, and have given up with it.
Oh, I'm so scared.
QuizMaster

Post by QuizMaster »

The lowest I have seen one of these so far is 22500 to qualify. That took me the best part of 20 minutes. Anbody go any lower than this?
Stupid punters. Telly all the week, screw the wife Saturday
ming

Post by ming »

i havent seen anything under 21500 and ive seen about 500 games
David Healy

Post by David Healy »

I've only played a handful of games; targets have always been between 22500 and 29000.

I've tended to take the first reasonable prize offered for the reason QM has raised (i.e. I usually have somewhere to be by Tuesday week, so really don't want to play another game).

Has anyone reached the gold medals in the endgame, or more importantly, has anyone been able to win a gold medal prize?