Pub Quiz

Discuss Quiz Machines here..
cool

Post by cool »

As we are on the Pub Quiz thread has anybody been in contact with the legendary Quizmaster himself? I miss his piss taking and abuse but also his interesting posts the rest of the time.
kong

Post by kong »

Not so much excitement as surprisement (one of my word soup favourites). Simply because I wasn't even aware it could award a cash prize on the bonus, and I haven't seen a quizzer do that for years!
Oh good, another Reflex.
ZAX

Post by ZAX »

I once got a £5 spot prize off Pub Quiz. I almost fainted. I'm going back 10 years or longer btw. Seeing Quizmaster mentioned reminds me that I came to play the very same pub quiz game on which I'd been gifted the fiver one day and I thought Pub quiz had crashed- it was asking something like 99 questions per round.

I later worked out it must have been added to quizmaster's route as I know he wasn't based far from me.
quizard

Post by quizard »

QM may be just enjoying some of the large amount of money he should have made if he has been at it as long he said he had.
Give Us A Break 30th Anniversary
SoccerHQ

Post by SoccerHQ »

Won 5 Quid on this once.....and was a question away from the Jackpot. :(

On occasions it does go into simple question mode which if you have a good run of categories and a Bonus popping up when you're in the money categories gives you a chance of a jackpot. Not as often as say Pints make Prizes though.