Which of these is wittier?

George Dawes
40%
George Bush
60%

Total votes: 10

Ernest W. Quality

Post by Ernest W. Quality »

I knew that about the audience, but unfortunately it doesn't always work. I am generally pretty good on most categories, but am let down by my lack of knowledge about Ronan Keating, or Coronation St.
Ernest W. Quality

Post by Ernest W. Quality »

QuizMaster wrote:Play for the suspects on Cluedo. They're too hard for punters to get.
Cheers, won the fiver twice tonight, + instant prize £2, + a few bottle out with £1 when only on 3/4 suspects. Was gutted I didn't win £5 more often as had 5 suspects several times before being bummed by quasi-spoiler questions, and not being given the right dice number for the last suspect.

BTW is there any thing to the theory I've heard mentioned that the speed of the bonus cards (i.e. how fast they fly across the screen) is related directly to how likely the thing is to pay out? On Hangman, Cluedo and maybe others the bonuses are sometimes amusingly slow, and sometimes very zippy (although can always still follow them, its just that you don't have much time to choose what bonus you want).
QuizMaster

Post by QuizMaster »

If you've got 5 suspects and don't get the right dice number, you're not going to get it. Give it a coule of chances to offer you the final suspect. If you get a bonus and there's no bonus supect, forget it, it's not in the mood. Can't say I've noticed any correlation between bonus cards speed and payout personally, but there might be something in it.
Stupid punters. Telly all the week, screw the wife Saturday