what to do if you get assaulted by a member of a pub staff

Discuss Quiz Machines here..
cool

what to do if you get assaulted by a member of a pub staff

Post by cool »

without going into details for legal reasons , the company will probably sue . After being I believe assaulted by a bar manager this is what I would and wouldnt do.
I would stand outside the pub and wait for potential witnesses to leave the pub and get their details.
I would see a solicitor straight away in order to get a court order to seize the cctv. The cctv is supposed to protect the customers and bar staff alike,
yet when it is the bar staff handing it out the pub company will ignore your request to see it.
Unless you walk out of the pub with an axe in your head with the assailants prints on it , the police will probably side with the pub staff. The pub watch means particularly in city centre areas the police will have a good working relationship with the pubs.
If you have a camera phone on you take photos of any injuries and record any witness statements immediately.
Write down what happened straight away.
Never hit or verbally abuse the landlord or staff.
Approach the local media straight away.
Do not wait for a reply from the pub company
life ban for winning too quickly & walking out of pub with mineral water!
Istenem

Post by Istenem »

i had similar once and resolved it with a fit of spite
publicans/bar managers are often oafs or thugs incapable of reasoning. although this is by no means universal, some publicans are wonderful people.
going to the local media might help, if i were a journalist i would certainly publish any contretemps i might encounter.
nobody ever wins on those things.