I-SPY on paragons?

Discuss Quiz Machines here..
spylover

I-SPY on paragons?

Post by spylover »

Hey guys, does any body know where i can find a Paragon box with the I-Spy game on it, picture one not the word one (developed by Nic i I believe). I would be really grateful if anyone could let me know where I could find these machines.

Thanks

Spylover

I.O.U £130 Please contact machine operator
Istenem

Post by Istenem »

hen's teeth mate. i can only think of two that are still left with ISPY. there are a few more people on the bandwagon by now. i'm okay at them but the map of USA keeps turning me over because my geography is so horrendous. i know all the state capitals (as i imagine most quizzing folk do) but i'll be buggered if i can locate anything apart from hawaii and alaska on a map.
nobody ever wins on those things.
Nil Satis

Post by Nil Satis »

Spylover

Whereabouts are you based? Presumably like most of us there's a limit on how far you can reasonably travel in search of your dream SWP...
WaterGate

Post by WaterGate »

Rocking horse poop mate. Not many about that I've seen and even less with I-Spy on. Do you anything about playing this then?
spylover

Post by spylover »

well, i'm based in London and have not seen this for months. Even if it's outside London, i'm willing to travel. Any info would be fantastic! I have managed to get quite skillful at this game and can roof it in my sleep!

Cheers
Istenem

Post by Istenem »

spylover wrote: I can roof it
mmm, nice turn of phrase. i like that.

for that, this: there is a paragon with ISPY at the o'neills opposite freemason's hall.
WaterGate

Post by WaterGate »

Well you can pop it in your 'I'm industry, punter's phrase book'
Istenem

Post by Istenem »

WG, you have the unfortunate tendency to be a buffoon
Nil Satis

Post by Nil Satis »

Back on thread...

spylover - if you can get up to Reading there is a new widescreen Paragon 3 with the the visual I-Spy game on it in a pub called Coopers, which isn't far from the train station - details here: http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/ ... rs/Reading.

It's not a game I ever play so I can't say how the widescreen distortion will affect the gameplay but it's worth a look. More importantly for you, the presence of your favourite game on a new machine makes it likely that it will still be around for a while to come.
WaterGate

Post by WaterGate »

Touche!