Can anything be done? Part 95

Discuss Quiz Machines here..
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

i've had the manager of a spoons sign me a receipt for £200 a couple of years ago, went on for a couple of weeks with sceptre telling her the machine didn't owe anything! then there's me saying to her "do you like them calling you a liar?!". it went around in a loop. trying to deal with sceptre direct is painful. it ended with me not getting a penny and being told not to play machines in there again!

if i was the manager or anyone in power i would have said to sceptre "pay what i fucking witnessed or get every fucking machine out of here by tomorrow!". amazed at the power the suppliers have really, as they have cash boxes full surely they should ensure better relations when their customer wants to keep their customers happy?!

as for your £1 i o u all weekend, seeing a note changer "out" for weeks on end is not uncommon in shit pubs, making said machine totally unable to recover with beer change!
Going skint....
cool

Post by cool »

I was in a pub many years ago when the machine didn't pay out around a tenner. The landlord said it's not procedure but he was going to give me the money anyway cos of a display on the screen, adding if the engineer that would be attending shortly had a go for refunding before the machine was checked the machine would be following the engineer out the f***ing door. Wish there were more like him.
cool

Post by cool »

I was in a pub many years ago when the machine didn't pay out around a tenner. The landlord said it's not procedure but he was going to give me the money anywhere cos of a display on the screen, adding if the engineer that would be attending shortly had a go for refunding before the machine was checked the machine would be following the engineer out the f***ing door. Wish there were more like him.
JG

Post by JG »

ssecret toaster
JG