tightest Cnuts : quiz machine players v fruity players

Discuss Quiz Machines here..
cool

tightest Cnuts : quiz machine players v fruity players

Post by cool »

I was in a large city (not my own) during the past couple of weeks and came across some cheeky fruity players the two worst walked into a pub ordered a half a lime and soda then extracted a princely sum from the fruity DOND next to me including an offer double up of £112 pound I think so that leads me on to the question who are the tightest in the drinks ordering. If anybody can beat a half. A lime and soda between two I will be amazed. Yes those with long memories will remember my own decaf tea stunt though that was more about saving me from migraines rather than saving money (honest!)
quizard

Post by quizard »

It always depended on the circumstances how much I spent in pub. In a difficult pub I might buy a pint (and try and get rid of it) or even some food although I never thought it made any difference in a pub were you were always going to get banned anyway. In a Wetherspoons it has to be a cheap tea or coffee, or nothing at all if it is going to take some time to get served and no one is playing the machine.
Give Us A Break 30th Anniversary
paragoon

Post by paragoon »

The Wetherspoon's refillable coffee is a godsend imo.
I get annoyed at how much some soft drinks cost in pubs it's a fking joke to have to pay nearly £3 for a half a lemonade.