G-box

Discuss Quiz Machines here..
muddle

Post by muddle »

Yes,I'm double posting too it seems!
muddle

Post by muddle »

Anybody else played on one of these,or seen any more of them?
SoccerHQ

Post by SoccerHQ »

Went to the Derby pub last week but alas it was switched off.

Interesting design though, I presume money goes in the top?
BFK

Post by BFK »

A friend of mine has won the stacker based skill tournament.
cool

Post by cool »

Any news of the G BOX? It definitely hasnt been rolled out. Its supposed to be out on test , if any publican wants to install this crock of shite into his pub its him who needs his head tested.

Inferior clones of other games that I believe might well infringe copyright and yet on their machines there are warnings that 'their' games are copyrighted. Who on earth would want to copy that rubbish?

I attempted to play one it took my money without giving me any games and that was after I had got into an altercation with a shaven headed tattooed Dr Martens wearing rug muncher who said I had besmirched what I thought was her boyfriend who turned out to be her girlfriend . Not a happy visit allround.
SoccerHQ

Post by SoccerHQ »

Haven't seen any at all, the mentioned Derby location has took it out and re-installed a Paragon in its place.
sebastian

Post by sebastian »

Maidstone spoons and Henley spoons both have one
JG

Post by JG »

I'll recheck my namesake in Warley at some point.
JG
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Bexleyheath pub (The Golden Lion) has one, but it's been busted the times I've been in there (apart from the first day it was delivered - but even then it wouldn't pay out the £1 I 'won', so had to re-roll that in a different game.
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
JG

Post by JG »

They ran another tournament by the looks of things. Some skills in Shefford. A place I've driven through a number of times but didn't recognise the name on seeing it on the leaderboard.
Harsh words Cool, I wouldn't go that far but I do think that whilst it's high marks for innovation and in house design that this is never going to be a big money spinner compared to current offerings.
JG
JG

Post by JG »

They ran another tournament by the looks of things. Some skills in Shefford. A place I've driven through a number of times but didn't recognise the name on seeing it on the leaderboard.
Harsh words Cool, I wouldn't go that far but I do think that whilst it's high marks for innovation and in house design that this is never going to be a big money spinner compared to current offerings.
JG
BFK

Post by BFK »

Everytime I try to load up the national tournament leaderboard the screen just goes white and freezes the terminal. Tried to do this about 5/6 times and that's been my experience with it so far.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

They certainly have their bugs, that's for sure. I introduced it to a quiz-playing friend and he was underwhelmed to say the least. the diversity just isn't there (I guess that's what comes from having the games all developed by the same guys (pros and cons)).
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

They certainly have their bugs, that's for sure. I introduced it to a quiz-playing friend and he was underwhelmed to say the least. the diversity just isn't there (I guess that's what comes from having the games all developed by the same guys (pros and cons)).
fatbloke

Post by fatbloke »

one in woolwich. shyte.