Darts stopped play...

Discuss Quiz Machines here..
cool

Darts stopped play...

Post by cool »

Having returned to a pub that I hadn't appreciated was not open all day, driven more than 10 miles from the previous location and finding it well on nigh impossible to park anywhere near the pub I was met my a load of women on entering the pub. No, they had not been tipped off on my imminent arrival they were the ladies darts team about to commence a match and the quizzer was in the firing line. Ever wondered why most lady dart players are thin whilst their male counterparts are rotund? It's because ladies cover a distance equivalent of a marathon during each leg because they can't f*ckin finish. Most male darts players would quote double 16 as their favourite finish, for all women it's double one as they work there way through the doubles. I should have played the machine since as it was in line with the dartboard I would probably have emerged unscathed. As the first match (of 9) took almost half an hour to complete I left the pub as it looked like the only way the match would finish was a lock in and I didn't fancy playing the machine at 4am. I feel better now for the rant!
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

:) That cheered me up. Happy quizzing , the only quizzing i do now is the quick crossword in the local rag !! and maybe the sudoku if i can be bothered
BFK

Post by BFK »

Yes very good!!