Same names on Leaderboards

Discuss Quiz Machines here..
cool

Post by cool »

it states if you leave the page it removes the post yet if you stay on the page it posts double. How is it possible that nobody at Fruitmachinechat has managed to rectify this issue. Also if I post by phone it doesnt show the content of my post (to myself) even if I go out and come back in. Why? Im tired of it!
wires74

Post by wires74 »

i also bumped into him he said he was working as news reporter for some local rag on the south coast and was reporting on leicester city v man city game to be honest i thought he was bullshitting me he was at the time playing colour of money on a machine
muddle

Post by muddle »

I was thinking about that Christian Drummond guy today as I had a rare game of Colour of Money.At the time I decided that he simply did just want a more normal career and 'coming out' as it were would both explain the blank years on his CV and also be something of interest that may make him stand out.I wonder if that worked and he has got a job and he was simply keeping his hand in,in Manchester (can't blame him for that,still useful money to be made) or whether he's still playing them full time.
So,quizard,when you say you started playing other gaming machines,did you simply mean the fruities? (obviously if you'd rather keep schtumm,I understand!) I never ever play bandits,although I know people who do.Don't know whether I could cross over,it looks a completely different animal,as cool was alluding to.
quizard

Post by quizard »

Yes the very same guy of Daily Mail fame. If he still lives in Brighton I'm surprised you don't see him regularly cool.
Give Us A Break 30th Anniversary
muddle

Post by muddle »

Could be true,wires,I suppose.The 'coming out' in the newspapers might have been a way to get involved in the media world.Could also just be bullshitting you for some reason as you say.Fair play to him for the hours he must have put in to reach that standard.Also,he seems to have milked it quite successfully as the game remains on all the main platforms.
One thing puzzles me about the game though is that is it came out post 2010 regulations as I recall,yet the end game purports to be a game of chance but is obviously rigged.A bit like Deal or no Deal used to be,and they felt they had to change that to make it compliant (and ended up with a far less punter-friendly game in my opinion)
cool

Post by cool »

I have never ever seen the guy (anywhere).
Quizard seems to intimate that he is getting into the colour of money though I might be wrong.
As Drummond is able to extract a tidy sum (I am not accusing him of emptying machines I know he is sensible in that respect) he should surely be yet another reason why SWP's are disappearing in many areas. If the machine has taken next to nothing over weeks and then he drops £20 (in bits) it could tip the balance. On that point I am not having a go I would do exactly the same in his shoes its just an observation to factor in.
cool

Post by cool »

I have never ever seen the guy (anywhere).
Quizard seems to intimate that he is getting into the colour of money though I might be wrong.
As Drummond is able to extract a tidy sum (I am not accusing him of emptying machines I know he is sensible in that respect) he should surely be yet another reason why SWP's are disappearing in many areas. If the machine has taken next to nothing over weeks and then he drops £20 (in bits) it could tip the balance. On that point I am not having a go I would do exactly the same in his shoes its just an observation to factor in.
muddle

Post by muddle »

Your observation is dead right,cool.Sorry,your observations are dead right lol.A couple of times I've came across pubs that I didn't know had a machine,found them raring to pay and even though I've attempted not to be greedy,the machines have still disappeared on my next visit.