We could do with a new game

Discuss Quiz Machines here..
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

not necessarily in terms of money, just watching you get an insane amount of correct answers in a row!
Going skint....
SoccerHQ

Post by SoccerHQ »

AH not me (although I can get up to a similar level on Pints make Prizes IF it wants to pay out) but I always enjoy watching this jackpot masterclass:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBBU-nY0hIA
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

mmm so my new avatar hasn't crossed the line JG? what are the boundaries, approximately?! ;)
Going skint....
Stubble

Post by Stubble »

Interestingly: NoelsBeard has been refused on a couple of Quiz game hi score tables. Contains expletives?!
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

SoccerHQ wrote:AH not me (although I can get up to a similar level on Pints make Prizes IF it wants to pay out) but I always enjoy watching this jackpot masterclass:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBBU-nY0hIA
There's a good Hex video on his channel aswell.
muddle

Post by muddle »

Yes,I've watched both videos before,they know what they are doing.I made a tactical error in not playing Pints make Prizes - I played both Cryptic Clues and Hex Appeal which were both predecessors to Pints - but I let the 3 'Ya Barred' going off the screen put me off and gave up on it.If I'd known how long it was going to be around,I'd have persevered.It's a mistake I've sometimes made in the past,giving up on a game too quickly.To return to the original theme of the thread,it would be good to see a new hangman style game brought out.
SoccerHQ

Post by SoccerHQ »

Oh that was always a killer the bonus going off screen and facking up a chance of a jackpot.

You do occasioningly still get a your barred from a normal bonus but that's very rare and only when it's paid out enough as one time when I scooped a tenner I must've tactically played about 7 bonus's in a row.

Great game PMP it really should come back on Gamesnet and I quests.
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

muddle wrote:To return to the original theme of the thread,it would be good to see a new hangman style game brought out.
Have you ever seen Spellbound by Empire Gaming? It's a good hangman machine with a £40 jackpot!
Stubble

Post by Stubble »

Incredibly rare is Spellbound. One in Leysdown.
JG

Post by JG »

Tangent: yes bubbles that's a very pleasant inoffensive avatar although Mattb may not have such a relaxed view! I don't think you need me to explain boundaries lol. Think, "what would JG be happy or even ambivalent to seeing whilst eating his dinner?"
JG
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

I have most of the answers on Spellbound but also a little method to increase chances of winning!
SoccerHQ

Post by SoccerHQ »

Ah Spellbound as in the old TV show? Never played it but did appear on the show when I was about six as my Mum was a contestant on it so big day out at Isleworth Sky studios for me!
Cf

Post by Cf »

SoccerHQ wrote:Oh that was always a killer the bonus going off screen and facking up a chance of a jackpot.

You do occasioningly still get a your barred from a normal bonus but that's very rare and only when it's paid out enough as one time when I scooped a tenner I must've tactically played about 7 bonus's in a row.

Great game PMP it really should come back on Gamesnet and I quests.
I've had the bonus kill when I've clearly picked the pass. Is this even legal?
Stubble

Post by Stubble »

Surely for those who are really good at the game... They would just avoid picking the bonus? Can it ever offer it on all three pumps?
Cf

Post by Cf »

It can indeed.